This Broccoli Slaw with Cranberries and Lime is a sweet and tangy take on a stale old BBQ classic (no offense, cole slaw!). The best part is, this Broccoli Slaw is so easy to make and so delicious, even your pickiest dinner guests will be grabbing for seconds. Featuring a sprinkle of sweetness from honey and dried cranberries, and a touch of tang thanks to the addition of lime juice and cilantro, this nutrient-packed side dish is so tasty, it’s sure to steal the show at your next party or gathering.
Love slaws? You will absolutely love this popular Spicy Peanut Slaw Dish >
Servings: Makes 2 servings
Calories per Serving: 210
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 Vegetable
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 cup jicama, sliced into matchstick strips
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil and honey.
- In a large salad bowl, combine slaw, jicama, cilantro and craisins.
- Mix dressing into slaw mixture.