This super simple chicken pita pocket recipe, which includes veggies, whole grains and lean protein, makes for a tasty meal idea at home or on the go. On the Nutrisystem weight loss diet, this hearty dish counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, one Vegetable and two Extras, making it a tasty choice for a Flex dinner. Don’t forget to consult the Nutrisystem Grocery Guide when purchasing your ingredients!
If you enjoyed this Chicken Pita Pocket recipe, you’ll love these other healthy ideas!:
- Fiesta Chicken and Rice Bowl >
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry >
- Italian Chicken Casserole >
- Healthy Chicken Piccata >
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps >
Lose weight enjoying delicious and nutritious meals! Learn more about the Nutrisystem program >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- ½ cup chopped baby spinach
- 4 oz. cooked skinless, boneless chicken
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat Italian vinaigrette
- 1, 6-inch whole grain pita, cut in half
- Combine spinach, chicken, bell pepper and dressing.
- Serve in pita halves.