This super simple chicken pita pocket, which includes veggies, whole grains and lean protein, makes for a tasty meal at home or on the go. On Nutrisystem, the dish counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, one Vegetable and two Extras, making it a tasty choice for a flex dinner.
Servings: 1 Serving
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 4 oz. cooked skinless, boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat Italian vinaigrette
- 1, 6-inch whole-grain pita, cut in half
- Combine spinach, chicken, bell pepper and dressing.
- Serve in pita halves.