Chili Cheese TikTok Tortilla Wrap HackRecipe posted in:
Wrap up your lunch and take it to-go with the viral TikTok tortilla hack! Perfectly portioned, portable and packed with flavor, our Chili Cheese Tortilla Wrap recipe makes healthy lunches easy and attainable. All you need is five ingredients to whip up this simple and hearty meal!
This TikTok tortilla wrap hack can be found all over the social media app. Users have been stuffing their tortillas with a variety of ingredients from different cuisines. Using this simple yet creative method for folding the tortillas, you can create an easy-to-eat meal that’s mess-free!
We’ve put together our own tasty wrap combo using this popular cooking hack. All you need is some warm turkey chili (you can use canned or homemade), reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese, diced avocado, shredded lettuce and, of course, tortillas! Check out the image below to learn how to cut and fold your tortillas using the viral TikTok trend:
Each one of these tortilla wraps contains 288 calories. If you’re losing weight on the Nutrisystem program, you can log it into your NuMi app journal as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and two Extras.
Tortillas are super versatile and pair well with many different flavors and ingredients. Just like burritos and classic wraps, you can get creative and fill your wrap with healthy swaps! Sub in different proteins, veggies and healthy fats for a lunch that you love. If you have others in your household, let everyone customize their tortilla wrap with their favorite flavors.
If you loved this tortilla wrap recipe, be sure to check out our TikTok Tortilla Hack Breakfast Wrap! It’s stuffed with eggs, turkey bacon, cheese and spinach for the perfect weekday morning meal. Check out the recipe here! >
Looking for more lunches made easy? Nutrisystem is the meal delivery service for you! Lose weight and get healthy while enjoying your favorite foods in perfect portions. Click here to learn more! >
Calories per Serving: 288
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup turkey chili, warmed
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese, reduced fat
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Cut a slit from one side of the tortilla to the center. Turn the tortilla so that the slit is on the right side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place ¼ cup of the turkey chili into the upper left quadrant of each tortilla.
- Place 2 tablespoons of cheese into the upper right quadrant of each tortilla (above the slit).
- Place ¼ cup of shredded lettuce into the lower left quadrant of each tortilla.
- Place ¼ of the avocado in the lower right quadrant of each tortilla (below the slit).
- Fold the avocado quadrant to the left over the lettuce. Then fold the tortilla up over the chili. then to the right over the cheese. You should get a triangle tortilla wrap.
- Use a panini press, grill or a hot skillet to heat the wraps for 1-2 minutes per side, until lightly browned.