If chocolate peanut butter popsicles are your guilty pleasure, you’re going to want to bookmark this recipe. Cool down with this creamy and chocolatey treat that comes with zero guilt and a whole lot of deliciousness!
These popsicles are super simple to make. With just six ingredients that you most likely already have sitting around your kitchen, you’ll create a guilt-free popsicle that is certain to become a favorite flex snack on your Nutrisystem meal plan.
In a blender or food processor, simply combine creamy Greek yogurt, milk, Stevia, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and peanut butter until the mixture is smooth throughout. Evenly distribute the mixture into four popsicle molds and place in the freezer for about four hours. If you’re using popsicle sticks, be sure to freeze your Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles partially, insert the sticks and place the popsicles back in the freezer.
Pro Tip: Gently tap the popsicle molds on the countertop to help the mixture settle to the bottom.
On your Nutrisystem meal plan, one popsicle counts as one PowerFuel and clocks in at just 100 calories per serving. While these creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles are diet-friendly and Nutrisystem-approved, it’s still important to log each serving in the NuMi app to ensure you’re staying on track toward your weight loss goals.
Are you a popsicle fanatic like we are? Good news: We’ve got plenty of other guilt-free recipes to add to your snack menu. Check out some of our favorites below:
- Patriotic Popsicles >
- Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles >
- 2-Ingredient Fresh Fruit Popsicles >
- Iced Coffee Popsicles >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 popsicle)
Calories per Serving: 100
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 5-8 drops of stevia
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- In a blender or food processor, blend yogurt, milk, stevia, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds. Gently tap the molds on the counter to help mixture settle.
- Place molds in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours. If using wooden popsicle sticks, remove after 1 hour and insert wooden sticks. Place back in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold and enjoy. If you have a hard time removing the popsicles, run the mold under warm water for 10 seconds or so.