Transform the Nutrisystem Loaded Mashed Potato into a deliciously creamy soup with this simple and hassle-free recipe. Indulge in the rich flavors and smooth texture of this comforting soup, as the savory mashed potatoes blend perfectly with aromatic seasonings and velvety broth. This quick and easy recipe will warm your soul and satisfy your taste buds, making it the perfect choice for a cozy and satisfying meal.
In just a matter of minutes, you can combine skim milk, flavorful chicken broth, fresh spinach, and of course, your Nutrisystem Loaded Mashed Potato. Enhance the flavors with a sprinkle of aromatic spices, creating a hearty and satisfying lunch option that can be enjoyed year-round.
Whether you’re craving a comforting meal during the chilly winter months or a nourishing lunch on a sunny day, this recipe will never disappoint. So give it a try and indulge in the rich and creamy goodness that will tantalize your taste buds!
Calories per Serving: 315
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch, 1 PowerFuel and ½ Vegetable
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package Nutrisystem Loaded Potato
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Heat milk and vegetable broth in a small pot over medium-low heat. When mixture is simmering, whisk in Nutrisystem Loaded Potatoes, garlic powder, and black pepper. Continue to whisk soup as it simmers for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in baby spinach and stir until wilted.
- Pour into two bowls and top with green onions before serving.