Loaded Potato SoupRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Main Courses
Transform your Nutrisystem Loaded Potato into a creamy soup with this simple recipe that takes mere minutes to make.
Combine skim milk, chicken broth, fresh spinach and your Nutrisystem Loaded Potato along with some simple spices and you’ve got yourself a hearty lunch that tastes great any time of the year.
Running low on your Nutrisystem Loaded Potato? Stock up here! >
Calories per Serving: 315
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch, 1 PowerFuel and ½ Vegetable
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 package Nutrisystem Loaded Potato
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Heat milk and vegetable broth in a small pot over medium-low heat. When mixture is simmering, whisk in Nutrisystem Loaded Potatoes, garlic powder, and black pepper. Continue to whisk soup as it simmers for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in baby spinach and stir until wilted.
- Pour into two bowls and top with green onions before serving.