One-Pan Unlimited Oven Roasted VegetablesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Sides
Getting in your daily veggies has never been easier! With this one-pan recipe featuring a medley of oven roasted vegetables, you can easily cook up an unlimited side dish for your weekly meal prep.
This simple veggie recipe was submitted my Nutrisystem member, Penny. “So easy to fix a pan for the week,” she explains. “Try to stick with non-starchy veggies and use zero calorie spray for pan. Mix the veggies together and spray. Season with your favorite… I use unsalted Garlic and Herbs.”
After roasting your seasoned vegetables in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, Penny recommends portioning the finished side dish out into one cup glass bowls with lids. “There’s 2 servings in a bowl. I eat the entire bowl for lunch dinner. There’s my 4 servings.”
On Nutrisystem, we recommend eating at least four servings of non-starchy vegetables each day. Keep track of your daily vegetable servings with the FREE NuMi app! A half-cup of these One-Pan Oven Roasted Vegetables counts as one serving.
Because the recipe contains only non-starchy Vegetables and Free Foods, it is completely unlimited and you can enjoy as many servings as you’d like! It’s packed with fiber and can help bulk up any meal to keep you full and satisfied.
Do you have your own healthy veggie recipe that you want to share with us? Submit it on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured here on The Leaf! Check out some of the other healthy vegetable ideas submitted by our members below:
- Cucumber Vinegar Salad >
- 3-Ingredient Spicy Cucumber Snack Sticks >
- Garlic Bok Choy Stir Fry >
- Unlimited Slow Cooker Vegetable Stew >
- Rosemary Kale Chips >
- Air Fryer Roasted Parmesan Carrots >
- Simple Romaine Salad >
- 4-Ingredient Asparagus and Mushroom Bake >
- Unlimited Greek Ratatouille >
Lose weight and get healthy with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Get started with a weight loss plan today!
Servings: 8 (1 serving = ½ cup)
Calories per Serving: 21
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup red and yellow tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the vegetables into the pan. Spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the spices and toss to coat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tender yet still crunchy.