Air Fryer Roasted Parmesan CarrotsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Customer Submitted, Sides
Looking for an easy and delicious way to reach your four required vegetable servings? Grab your air fryer and whip up these simple “roasted” carrot sticks! Easy, cheesy and packed with fresh flavor, these tasty Air Fryer Roasted Parmesan Carrots fit perfectly into the Nutrisystem weight loss plan.
This genius recipe was submitted by Nutrisystem member, Lisa, through our Recipe Submission page. “Delicious and low calorie way to get your veggies in!” she says. We couldn’t agree more! Featuring just six healthy staples, it’s definitely one of our new favorite snacks. We also love adding our own favorite spices and seasonings for a low-calorie twist. Try it with Italian seasoning, smoked paprika or cayenne pepper!
One serving of these Air Fryer Roasted Parmesan Carrots contains just 61 calories. They count as one Vegetable and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Because you are allotted three Extras per day, you can enjoy a total of THREE servings if you’re feeling hungry for it! Keep track of all of your daily Extras in the easy-to-use NuMi app. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi! >
Have you created your own delicious air fryer recipe? Share it with us on our Recipe Submission page! You could have your recipe featured right here on The Leaf Weight Loss Blog. Check out some other delicious customer submitted recipes below:
- Blueberry Peach Feta Salad >
- 4-Ingredient Easy Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sticks >
- 2-Minute “Baked” Cinnamon Apples >
- 2-Ingredient Strawberry Froyo >
- Air Fryer Catfish >
- Slow Cooker Roasted Turkey >
- One-Pan Pesto Chicken Bake >
- Strawberry Avocado Chicken Salad >
Nutrisystem makes weight loss simple! We offer perfectly portioned versions of your favorite meals and snacks. Plus, we deliver them right to your home! From easy breakfasts to hearty dinners to delicious snacks in between, we’re your go-to meal delivery service. Get started with a Nutrisystem meal plan today! >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 61
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 lb. carrots, cut into sticks
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Other dried spices and herbs (Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, onion powder, etc.)
- Cut carrots into sticks (or use baby carrots)
- Place carrots in gallon zip-top bag.
- Generously spray carrots with cooking spray.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bag.
- Seal bag and shake to evenly coat the carrots.
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 380°F for 18-22 minutes.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.