Peanut Butter NutriFlakes Granola RecipeRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks
A Nutrisystem classic gets a sweet makeover in this easy peanut butter granola recipe! Transform our hearty NutriFlakes cereal into a sweet and salty snack that’s packed with plenty of protein and fiber.
If you’re in the mood for a simple breakfast, the NutriFlakes are your answer. These hearty bran flakes clock in at just 90 calories yet provide you with a whopping six grams of dietary fiber. Enjoy them over milk or low-fat yogurt. You can even pair them with fresh fruit! We love how versatile they are, which is why we decided to turn them into a sweet snack that’s perfect for grabbing and going.
Running low on NutriFlakes cereal? Click here to restock your stash! >
To make this easy snack, simply combine two packages of Nutrisystem NutriFlakes with some dried quick oats in a food processor. Gently pulse them to break up the cereal, then combine the mixture with a warm blend of peanut butter and honey. Spread the mixture evenly on a baking dish and let it sit for at least one hour to firm up. Crumble the mixture into a granola and enjoy!
The recipe makes five servings, so you can store the leftovers in an airtight container. If you’re on Nutrisystem, you can log one serving as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra in your NuMi app journal. It makes the perfect snack for your weight loss plan!
If you loved this easy peanut butter granola recipe, you’ll love our other tasty recipe for Chocolate Granola. Click here to try it out! >
Want to enjoy your granola on the go? Check out these tasty granola bar recipes:
- Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars >
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars >
- Sweet and Salty Quinoa Granola Bars >
Looking for more easy breakfasts and snacks? Nutrisystem has a plan for you! We deliver perfectly portioned options directly to your door. Click here to get started! >
Calories per Serving: 203
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 2 packages Nutrisystem NutriFlakes Cereal
- 1/3 cup quick oats dry
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. peanuts
- In a food processor, add the NutriFlakes and oats. Gently pulse to break up cereal
- Combine peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Mix cereal with the honey and peanut butter. Fold in peanuts and cranberries.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking dish. Let set for at least 1 hour.
- Crumble mixture to resemble granola.
- Store in an airtight container.