We often get asked by our chocolate-loving readers how to make guilt-free and easy chocolate crepes. Well, we’re happy to say the wait is over! These easy chocolate crepes are both delicious and super simple to prepare. The best part is, they’re banana chocolate crepes, so you get a delicious flavor combo with some nutritional benefits, too. Count these light and airy treats as chocolate dessert crepes, or serve them with a poached egg to get a sweet start to your morning with the best Flex breakfast ever. Either way… delicious!
One serving of these Rise & Dine Chocolate Crepes counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Servings: Makes 2 crepes; 2 crepes count as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 217
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. truvia all natural sweetener
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- For the filling, mix together cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and truvia. Set aside
- For the crepe, mix together all the ingredients in a blender
- Spray an 8-inch skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium-high heat
- Once hot, add ½ of batter and swirl to completely cover the bottom
- Cook until the underside of the crepe is cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes
- Flip the crepe and cook for another minute
- Repeat with the remaining batter (coat pan with nonstick spray as needed)
- To fill, spread the filling mixture in the middle of the crepe and lay slices of bananas on top.
- Fold each side of the crepe over the filling and top with any remaining banana slices.
- Sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder (optional).