Shrimp Spring Roll with Chili Soy SauceRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
You’ll feel like you’re in your favorite sushi restaurant when you sit down to these Shrimp Spring Rolls with Chili Soy Sauce. Featuring perfectly cooked shrimp cloaked in a bounty of fresh veggies and dunked in a savory soy sauce, these spring rolls are every bit as elegant and flavorful as your favorite dinner spot’s version. Pair them with a half cup of brown rice and your flex snack (or lunch) is served.
Looking for healthy snack ideas? Try these other creative spring roll recipes from The Leaf Weight Loss Blog:
- Chicken Spring Rolls With Peanut Sauce >
- Vegetable Spring Rolls With Cilantro Sauce >
- Pork Egg Roll Bowl >
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls >
Calories per Serving: 194
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- For the rolls:
- 2 rice paper wrappers
- 3 oz. cooked shrimp
- Handful of spinach leaves
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- For the sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- ½ tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Place wrapper into water until it is soft and pliable (~15-20 seconds).
- Remove wrapper and place onto a wet towel.
- Lay spinach over the bottom half of the rice paper. On the spinach, place cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, and a few pieces of shrimp (not all).
- Roll up the paper halfway, over the fillings. Fold the sides. Lay the remaining shrimp along the crease. Keep rolling the paper into a tight log to seal.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce and chili garlic sauce mixed together.