Shrimp Spring Roll with Chili Soy SauceRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
You’ll feel like you’re in your favorite sushi restaurant when you sit down to these Shrimp Spring Rolls with Chili Soy Sauce. Featuring perfectly cooked shrimp cloaked in a bounty of fresh veggies and dunked in a savory soy sauce, these spring rolls are every bit as elegant and flavorful as your favorite dinner spot’s version. Pair them with a half cup of brown rice and your flex snack (or lunch) is served.
Calories per Serving: 194
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- For the rolls:
- 2 rice paper wrappers
- 3 oz. cooked shrimp
- Handful of spinach leaves
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- For the sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- ½ tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Place wrapper into water until it is soft and pliable (~15-20 seconds).
- Remove wrapper and place onto a wet towel.
- Lay spinach over the bottom half of the rice paper. On the spinach, place cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, and a few pieces of shrimp (not all).
- Roll up the paper halfway, over the fillings. Fold the sides. Lay the remaining shrimp along the crease. Keep rolling the paper into a tight log to seal.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce and chili garlic sauce mixed together.