This skinny take on a staple egg salad sandwich serves up so much creamy texture and fabulous flavor, it’s hard to believe it’s guilt-free!
With each serving counting as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra, this delicious dish makes for a perfect flex lunch on Nutrisystem. Men should enjoy two servings to ensure they are meeting all nutritional guidelines for a flex lunch.
Can’t get enough of this green superfood? Try these other amazing avocado recipes from The Leaf Weight Loss Blog:
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1/8 slice ripe avocado
- ¼ tsp prepared yellow mustard
- Dash of paprika
- 1 hardboiled egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped red onion to taste (optional)
- 1 100% whole wheat sandwich thin or pita
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 slice of tomato
- Mash avocado using a fork.
- Mix mashed avocado, yellow mustard and paprika together.
- Toss in chopped egg and mix until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper then add onion, if desired.
- Assemble into the 100% whole wheat sandwich thin or pita, and top with lettuce and tomato.