These Acai Energy Balls are the perfect snack to fuel your day. They are easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. Made with acai powder, pitted dates, cashews, freeze dried blueberries and water, they’re full of nutrients that will give you the boost you need!
Looking for a healthy snack that will give you energy? Try Acai Berry Energy Balls! These little balls of goodness are packed with nutrients that are good for your body. The blueberries and acai powder provide antioxidants that help to protect your cells from damage. They also contain fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full and helps to regulate digestion. In addition, the blueberries and acai powder are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, iron and calcium. So not only do Blueberry Acai Energy Balls taste great, but they’re also good for you!
To make them, simply combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture is well combined. Next, use a spoon or your hands to roll the mixture into about 18 equal-sized balls.
Once you have formed all of the balls, place them on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pop them into the refrigerator for about an hour, or until they are firm to the touch. Once they’re firm, they’re ready to eat! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
And that’s it! These blueberry acai energy balls are ready to enjoy. So whether you’re looking for an on-the-go snack or a post-workout treat, these energy balls will give you the boost you need to power through your day.
This recipe makes roughly 18 energy balls, but feel free to double or triple the batch if you want to make more. Enjoy three of these energy balls as a snack or pre-workout fuel, and you’ll be sure to notice the difference. Three Acai Energy Balls contains about 193 calories. If you’re on Nutrisystem, you can log one serving as one PowerFuel and one SmartCarb in your NuMi app journal.
Looking for more easy energy ball recipes? Check out these other tasty ideas:
- Snickerdoodle Energy Balls >
- No-Bake S’mores Protein Balls >
- Blueberry Burst Energy Balls >
- Key Lime Pie Energy Balls >
- Lemon Poppy Seed Energy Bites >
- Chocolate Cherry Bliss Balls >
- Trail Mix Energy Bites >
- 4-Ingredient Coconut Lime Energy Bites >
- Maple Fig Energy Bites >
Servings: ~18 balls (1 serving = ~3 balls)
Calories per Serving: 193
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 2 Tbsp. acai powder
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2/3 cup cashews
- 1 oz. freeze dried blueberries
- 1-2 Tbsp. water
- Place cashews into a food processor and process until fine.
- Add remaining ingredients (except for water) and process until combined. Add water if the mixture seems a little dry.
- Scoop out a spoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball using your hands. Repeat.
- Place the protein balls into the refrigerator for at least an hour.