Gluten Free Protein BrowniesRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks, Desserts
Calling all chocoholics! If you’re looking for a sweet way to get in your protein servings, these Gluten Free Protein Brownies are your answer. Fill your chocolate fix free of guilt with this five-step dessert recipe loaded with wholesome, clean ingredients.
To pack these moist, decadent brownies with flavor and nutrition, we incorporate Chocolate Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake mix into the batter with banana, applesauce, almond milk and baking soda. A sprinkle of chocolate chips before baking adds more of the rich, chocolatey flavor you love. After about 20 to 22 minutes in a 350-degree oven, you’ll be biting into your new favorite dessert.
Pro tip: If you’re not a chocolate lover, make your protein brownies into protein blondies by swapping in our Vanilla Protein and Probiotic Shake mix and white chocolate chips!
One serving of these Gluten Free Protein Brownies contains 110 calories and counts as half of a PowerFuel and one Extra on the Nutrisystem weight loss program. Protein-packed PowerFuels are essential to your weight loss food plan. Ensure you are eating enough of them by logging your food intake into the NuMi app! Click here to log your brownie in NuMi >
Don’t deprive yourself of chocolate on your healthy weight loss diet! The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is filled with skinny versions of your favorite treats. Check out these other diet-friendly chocolate recipes:
- Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Cake >
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies >
- German Chocolate Smoothie Bowl >
- Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding >
- Chocolate Pretzels with Mocha Dip >
No time for baking? With Nutrisystem, you can enjoy the taste of delicious and nutritious brownies without turning on the oven! Stock up on our Chocolate Brownie Sundae and Chocolate Brownie Bar so that you always have a healthy dessert option on hand.
Lose weight and get healthy with delicious food delivered right to your door! Learn more about Nutrisystem weight loss meal plans >
Calories per Serving: 110
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 medium banana
- 6 scoops (~3/4 cup) Chocolate Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a small brownie pan with nonstick spray.
- Mash up the banana by hand or using a blender or food processor.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients with the banana except for the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased brownie pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing.