5-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Raspberry CakeRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Snacks & Desserts, Desserts
Who says you need flour to bake a moist, fluffy and delicious cake? This Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Cake proves that you can create an impressive baked good with minimal ingredients.
Fresh red raspberries and diet-friendly NutriChocolaty Wafers give this cake big flavor with little calories. Both contribute fiber, while the NutriChocolaty Wafers contain seven grams of protein per serving. Mixed with cacao powder, light butter and eggs, the end result is a rich, fudgy and fruity cake that tastes like you’re cheating.
To make this unique dessert, preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease a baking dish with nonstick spray. Melt your NutriChocolaty Wafers with light butter in the microwave and beat eggs with cacao powder in a separate bowl. Combine the two mixtures together and add one cup of smashed raspberries. Bake your cake for about 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Once it’s finished, throw it in the fridge for about two hours before slicing and serving. Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy your guiltless treat!
One serving of this Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Cake contains 88 calories and counts as three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Before you grab another slice, make sure to log your first one in the NuMi app to keep track of your daily meal plan. Click here to log your cake in the NuMi app >
Let them eat cake! Get inspired with these other healthy cake recipes that fit into your weight loss plan:
- Instant Pot Gingerbread Cheesecake >
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites >
- Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake >
- Strawberry Icebox Cake with Lemon >
- Whole Wheat Gingerbread Bundt Cake >
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Muffin-Cakes >
Don’t feel like turning on the oven? Nutrisystem is here to help! Check out our A La Carte menu for a variety of grab-and-go, diet-friendly cakes, such as our Lemon Zest Cake, Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake and Red Velvet Cupcake.
Looking for more nutritious meals and snacks that are easy to prepare? Nutrisystem makes your favorite foods healthy and convenient! Learn more about our programs >
Calories per Serving: 88
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 2 package Nutrisystem NutriChocolaty Wafers
- 2 Tbsp. light butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 ½ cups raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a small 7-inch deep dish baking pan.
- Microwave NutriChocolaty Wafers and butter together for 30 seconds. Stir to mix together.
- Beat eggs and cacao powder with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
- Mash up about 1 cup of the raspberries and stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Top with remaining raspberries.