Instant Pot Gingerbread CheesecakeRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Hello holidays! Enjoy the flavor of freshly baked gingerbread cookies in a healthy, easy-to-prepare Instant Pot cheesecake.
We know what you’re thinking: Cheesecake made in an Instant Pot? Yes, it’s possible! We took your classic homemade cheesecake, added a little spice and threw it in an Instant Pot for a decadent, diet-friendly dessert. With the holidays quickly approaching, this gingerbread flavored cake is the perfect addition to your winter menu.
It starts with a simple graham cracker crust made with crunchy graham crackers, light butter and ground ginger, all pressed into the bottom of a spring-form pan. While the crust is hardening in the freezer, mix up the creamy filling using low fat cream cheese, eggs, nonfat Greek yogurt, sugar, corn starch, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger. Pour the filling over the crust and cover with foil.
Now it’s time to grab your Instant Pot! Place a trivet inside the appliance with one cup of water. Carefully place your cheesecake on top of the trivet, then close and seal the lid of your Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 22 minutes, then allow the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure. Once finished, remove the cheesecake and allow it to cool uncovered for about an hour. Refrigerate for another six hours and remove from the pan when you’re ready to enjoy a slice of this seasonal sweet!
One serving of this Instant Pot Gingerbread Cheesecake contains 93 calories and counts as three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. With such a delicious taste and creamy texture, it’s easy to have more than one slice. To ensure your serving fits into your daily meal plan, make sure to log your cheesecake in the NuMi app! It can help you keep track of your meals, water and weight loss (and cheesecake!) with ease. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi >
If you’re a cheesecake lover, we’ve got more recipes that we know you’ll love. Try out these other delicious ideas:
- Sweet Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding >
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites >
- Birthday Cake Cheesecake >
- Instant Pot Maple Walnut Cheesecake >
- Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites >
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Bites >
- Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Donuts >
Want to lose weight enjoying cookies, cake and ice cream? Nutrisystem has a plan for you! Click here to learn more about our program >
Calories per Serving: 93
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 3 Tbsp. light butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 16 oz. cream cheese, low fat
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Combine crumbs with melted butter and ginger.
- Line 7-inch spring-form pan or cake pan with parchment paper. Pour crumb mixture into pan and press into an even layer.
- Place in freezer.
- Combine sugar and corn starch in a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and beat with an electric mixture until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until well combined and smooth.
- Remove crust from the freezer. Pour batter into pan over the crust. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place trivet inside Instant Pot and fill with 1 cup of water. Carefully place cheesecake pan on top of trivet.
- Top Instant Pot with lid and set to SEAL. Cook on high pressure for 22 minutes and then allow to naturally release pressure.
- Remove pan from Instant Pot and uncover. Allow to cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Once ready, remove from pan, slice and serve.