Cauliflower Fried RiceRecipe posted in: Snacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Customer Submitted, Sides
Swap out the white rice in all of your Asian food favorites with a low carb recipe for Cauliflower Fried Rice. This simple, plant-based side dish is a delicious way to complete your Flex meals and get in your vegetables.
This user generated recipe was submitted by Leaf visitor, Angela, through our Recipe Submission page. After seeing all of the amazing content that our members and followers share on social media, we decided to create this page in order to feature their ideas right here on The Leaf! After all, who knows what types of recipes our customers enjoy better than our customers? If you love to get creative in the kitchen and come up with new and healthy recipes, please feel free to share them with us! Your meal or snack idea could be featured right here next to Angela’s recipe. Click here to learn more. >
One serving of this Cauliflower Fried Rice clocks in at just 92 calories. It counts as one Vegetable and two Extras on the Nutrisystem meal plan. Serve it up with a PowerFuel like grilled chicken, shrimp, beef or tofu to create a full-on Flex meal. Just make sure to account for any additions that you add in your NuMi journal. Log this recipe into the NuMi app by clicking here. >
Add more healthy cauliflower recipes to your low carb menu! Check out some of these other ways to cook with cauliflower:
- Cauliflower Rice Sushi Bowl >
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh >
- Buffalo Blue Cauliflower Mac and Cheese >
- Cauliflower Breakfast Hash Skillet >
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Cauliflower Breadsticks >
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice >
Have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf! Share your ideas here >
Are you in need of a healthy meal delivery service for weight loss? We’re here for you! Get started with a Nutrisystem meal plan today >
Calories per Serving: 92
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. water
- Wash and dry the cauliflower. Chop it in a food processor to form a rice texture. Set aside.
- Beat eggs with water in a small bowl.
- Heat up a skillet to medium heat and spray it with cooking spray.
- Add sesame oil to the pan. Once hot, add the chopped onions and cook until soft.
- Add the chopped bell peppers and carrots. Cook until soft.
- After 5 minutes, add the cauliflower rice and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the scrambled eggs and green onions. Stir and serve with soy sauce.