Creamy Green Gazpacho with Grilled ShrimpRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
This Creamy Green Gazpacho with Grilled Shrimp is every bit as delicious as it sounds. Featuring a slew of healthy veggies blended with yogurt, avocado and a tasty blend of spices, and topped with perfectly cooked shrimp, this is one slurp-worthy Gazpacho!
Servings: Makes two half-cup bowls; each counts as one serving
Calories per Serving: 177
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 ½ PowerFuels, ½ Vegetable and 1 Extra
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced cucumber, peeled
- 2 diced scallions, white and green parts separated
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ¼ avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. coriander
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Pepper to taste
- 4. oz cooked shrimp (6 oz. uncooked)
- Non-stick spray
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- For uncooked shrimp: Coat shrimp with non-stick spray and season with pepper and grill/broil on high for 3-4 minutes per side or until opaque.
- Top soup with shrimp and garnish with green part of scallions as shown: