No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake ParfaitRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
With the busy holiday season upon us, we could all use an easy, breezy dessert recipe that comes together in a snap! This Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait features all of the flavors you crave during the most wonderful time of the year. Tart cranberries, creamy cheesecake filling and crunchy graham crackers are the perfect combination of textures and flavors in a simple, no-bake dessert.
The best part about these mini Cranberry Cheesecake Parfaits? They fit perfectly into your weight loss plan while simultaneously satisfying your holiday cravings! Plus, this recipe makes a total of 10 servings, so there’s enough deliciousness to go around. One serving contains 151 calories and counts as half of a SmartCarb and three Extras on Nutrisystem. Make sure to log your dessert in the NuMi app to stay on track this holiday season. Click here to log this recipe in your NuMi journal! >
Healthy Hacks: Not a fan of cranberries? Not a problem! Try swapping them out with another berry that you enjoy. Use fresh blueberries or strawberries for a summertime sweet treat that’s packed with flavor. You could even swap the orange juice and zest with lemon for even more bright, citrusy flavor. Add a PowerFuel with a serving of chopped nuts for extra crunch!
If you’re craving more cranberries, you’ve come to the right place! The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is here for all of your holiday recipe needs. Check out some of our favorite cranberry recipes below:
- Cranberry Brie Baguette Bites >
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Orange Bread >
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Applesauce >
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crackers >
- Air Fryer Cranberry Pecan Pie >
- Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Crumble >
- Gluten Free Cranberry Scones >
- Cranberry Cookies Made with Sweet Potato >
- Crustless Cranberry Pie >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 151
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 3 Extras
- 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- ½ orange, juiced and zested
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 stevia packets
- 7 graham cracker sheets
- 2 Tbsp. light butter
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ orange, juiced and zested
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- Cranberry Sauce Layer
- Add all ingredients except for the nutmeg to a medium-sized pot and stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer for 5-7 minutes, until cranberries pop and soften. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in the nutmeg. Allow the sauce to cool completely.
- Graham Cracker Crumble Layer
- Place graham crackers into a food processor and process until fine.
- Stir in the melted butter until mixture is moist and crumbly.
- Cheesecake Layer
- Add the softened cream cheese to a bowl. Stir until smooth and creamy using a spoon or spatula.
- Add juice and zest. Mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- Add a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of 10 small cups or shot glasses. Press down gently.
- Add a spoonful of the cheesecake filling to each serving. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Continue layering each mixture until all of the ingredients are used up, finishing with the cranberry mixture and a garnish of graham cracker crumble.