Air Fryer Cranberry Pecan PieRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Air fryers can do it all. Whether it’s fried chicken or even grilled fruit, you can make almost anything in this unique and innovative countertop appliance. Turn baking season into air fryer season with this delicious Cranberry Pecan Pie recipe that’s nutritious and delicious. Enjoy wholesome ingredients and a whole lot of flavor in each slice of this simple, holiday-inspired, fruit-filled pie.
It all starts with a five-ingredient, homemade crust that is packed with taste and texture. No boring or bland crust here! Oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, brown sugar and unsweetened applesauce are mixed together and pressed into the air fryer baking pan.
While the crust is cooking in the air fryer, mix together your filling. This will consist of eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, light butter, orange zest, cranberries and chopped pecans. Pour this sweet yet tart mixture into the crust and throw it back into the air fryer until it’s set. Feel free to top it with some extra pecans while it’s still warm. Allow it to cool completely before slicing and serving to your guests.
Want to make this perfect pecan pie extra special? Top it with a dollop of light whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon! Just be sure to count this addition towards your daily Extras.
One slice of this Air Fryer Cranberry Pecan Pie contains 141 calories. It counts as one PowerFuel and two Extras on the Nutrisystem weight loss program. Even though it’s a healthy dessert option for your holiday menu, it’s important to keep track of it in your food journal. Diet-friendly ingredients still contain calories and can add up if you’re not careful! Use the NuMi app to stay on track with your diet plan throughout the holiday season. Click here to log your slice of pie into the NuMi app! >
Nothing says it’s the holidays like a menu filled with cranberries! This tart and tangy fruit is jam-packed with vitamins and antioxidants. According to Medical News Today, “A 2016 review of 34 preclinical studies revealed that cranberries or compounds in cranberries had several beneficial effects on cancer cells in test tubes.” Add this beneficial berry to your menu this holiday season! Check out the berrylicious recipes below:
- Crustless Cranberry Pie >
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crackers >
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Orange Bread >
- Cranberry Cookies Made with Sweet Potato >
- Cranberry Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potato >
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Applesauce >
- Gluten Free Cranberry Scones >
- Cranberry Walnut Pinwheel Wraps >
- Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Crumble >
- Turkey Cranberry Salad >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about our simple meal plans or shop our full menu a la carte! >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 141
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. light butter, melted
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 cup cranberries
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Spray 7-inch air fryer baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the crust ingredients and press into the baking pan. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Mix together the filling ingredients. Pour into the crust and continue cooking for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Allow the pie to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.