This pink drink recipe is perfect for summertime sipping! Made with fruit and creamy coconut milk, it’s tasty, refreshing and a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while packing in nutrients. Plus, it tastes great on a hot day. Give it a try today!
How to Make a Pink Drink Recipe
Have you ever seen those fancy pink drinks at coffee shops and wondered how to make them at home? Wonder no more! This recipe is easy to follow and results in a delicious, healthy drink that will help you power through your day.
To make our lightened up recipe, you’ll need strawberry Crystal Light, water, unsweetened coconut milk, ice and freeze dried strawberries. Combine half of a packet of the strawberry Crystal Light with a half-cup of water. Add ice, then top the drink with a half-cup of unsweetened coconut milk. Sprinkle two tablespoons of freeze dried strawberries into the glass and stir to combine.
That’s it! It’s a super simple and healthy recipe that you can feel good about. If you’re on a Nutrisystem weight loss program, you can log it as two Extras in your NuMi app journal. The recipe makes one serving, so you don’t need to worry about overpouring!
Craving even more strawberry flavor? Add one cup of fresh or frozen strawberries and whirl it in your blender until the drink is smooth and creamy. Just be sure to count it as one SmartCarb if you’re on Nutrisystem.
Even More Healthy Drink Recipes
Thirsty for more healthy drinks and smoothies? Check out some of our other favorite recipes below!:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Superfood Smoothie >
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Shake >
- Pear Passion Fruit Smoothie >
- Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie >
- Orange Carrot Ginger Smoothie >
- Matcha Melon Smoothie >
- Vanilla Lime Milkshake >
- Black Forest Chocolate Cherry Milkshake >
Calories per Serving: 44
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- ½ packet strawberry Crystal Light
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 Tbsp. freeze dried strawberries
- Mix Crystal Light and water in a glass.
- Add ice. Top with coconut milk.
- Sprinkle freeze dried strawberries into glass. Stir to combine.