Pomegranate Chicken Salad WrapsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Appetizers, Main Courses
Who doesn’t love trying new and exciting recipes? This unique twist on a classic chicken salad will have your taste buds thanking you for making the decision to whip up this new recipe, and we’re certain the entire family will be thanking you, too! While pomegranate may not usually be the first fruit that comes to mind when you think of making chicken, after tasting these Pomegranate Chicken Salad Wraps, we think you’ll be pomegranate’s biggest fan.
Start off by whisking together Greek Yogurt, honey, balsamic vinegar and garlic powder. Next, grab a large bowl and combine the chicken, pomegranate seeds, apple, celery, diced red onions and stevia. After you’ve assembled these ingredients, pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken mixture. Toss in salt and pepper and stir. If you have any other great ideas for seasoning and spices, don’t be afraid to add them in as well (and let us know how they tasted)! And just like that, it’s time for the final step! Take 12 large lettuce leaves and spoon the hearty chicken salad into each.
You can enjoy three whole lettuce wraps as just one serving—so fill up on this healthy meal! On Nutrisystem, each serving counts as one PowerFuel, one SmartCarb and 1/2 a Vegetable. Clocking in at just 207 calories for three wraps, these Pomegranate Chicken Salad Wraps are a no-brainer. But don’t forget to log your Pomegranate Chicken Salad Wraps in the NuMi App to ensure you’re not enjoying one too many (believe us, they’re THAT delicious). Consistently keeping track of your daily food intake will keep you on track with your weight loss goals. Easily log your food right here in NuMi >
Pomegranate just isn’t your thing? Luckily, we have plenty of other great wrap recipes here:
- Roasted Red Pepper & Turkey Pinwheel Wraps >
- Chicken Taco Pinwheel Wraps >
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 4 (3 lettuce wraps = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 207
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 SmartCarb and 1/2 Vegetable
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp, honey
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2-3 drops stevia
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ pound (8 ounces) cooked chicken, chopped (~2 cups)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 medium Fuji apple, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 12 large lettuce leaves (Bibb or Iceberg)
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, honey, balsamic vinegar and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour yogurt mixture over chicken mixture and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves.