Broccoli Cheddar Quiche with Loaded Potato CrustRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals, Breakfasts, Lunches
Quiche is one of those meals you can enjoy at breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s just that good. But often, quiche recipes are loaded with butter or salt, making them a little less diet-friendly than we like.
Introducing Broccoli Cheddar Quiche with Loaded Potato Crust! It’s every bit as delicious as the traditional quiches you’ve enjoyed, but it’s not packed with fat or sodium. Even better, it uses your Nutrisystem Loaded Potato instead of a pie crust. Potatoes, broccoli and cheese? Now that sounds like a winning combo to us!
If you’re running low on your Nutrisystem Loaded Potato, you can always stock up a few more (trust us, you’re going to want to try this recipe!). Just click here to order this meal from our A La Carte shop >
Looking for more tasty breakfasts? Check out these other healthy recipes:
- Matcha Blueberry Muffins >
- Chocolate Strawberry Waffles >
- Sweet Potato Hash Power Bowl >
- Avocado Egg Toast >
- Pancake Breakfast Sandwich >
Lose weight and get healthy with delicious meals delivered directly to your door! Learn more about the Nutrisystem program >
Calories per Serving: 237
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb, 1 ½ PowerFuels and ½ Vegetable
- 1 package Nutrisystem Loaded Potatoes, prepared according to directions
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a glass pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread prepared loaded potatoes into the bottom of the pie dish. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Bring about 2 to 3 inches of water to a boil in a large pot and place a steam basket with the broccoli flower over it. Cook until fork-tender and drain.
- Sprinkle broccoli, green onions, and cheddar cheese on the potato crust. Whisk together egg whites, milk, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Pour into the pie-dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until slightly puffed and cooked throughout. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.