Start your morning (or end your day!) with this delicious Sweet Potato Hash Power Bowl. Loaded with flavor from an array of seasonings and tasty ingredients, this Power Bowl recipe is certain to become a menu regular and a household favorite.
Sweet Potato Hash sits at the base of this delicious and hearty breakfast bowl. Seasoned and sauteed with chopped onion, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder, diced sweet potato is cooked to tender perfection in a skillet for a full-on breakfast experience. Topped with creamy avocado slices and a sunny-side-up egg, this Sweet Potato Hash Power Bowl packs in the nutritional value. Pro tip: If you aren’t a sunny-side-up fan, scramble your egg instead!
On your Nutrisystem meal plan, this Sweet Potato Hash Power Bowl counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel half a Vegetable and two Extras. Clocking in at just 242 calories for the entire bowl, this recipe is a breakfast-lover’s dream. Be sure to log this delicious Flex™ meal in your NuMi app to ensure you are staying on track with your healthy eating habits. Not familiar with our food tracker app? You need to download it ASAP! NuMi helps increase your weight loss results by keeping track of just about everything for you. Learn more about our easy-to-use food tracker app by checking out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App >
Liven up your breakfast menu and mornings with a few more of our Flex™ meal favorites. We’ve got pancakes, toast, frittatas and more:
- 3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes >
- Grapefruit Avocado Toast >
- Breakfast Quesadilla with Broccoli and Cheese >
- Tomato Basil Frittata >
- Blueberry Nut Sweet Potato Toast >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan that will work for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 242
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1/2 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- ½ cup diced sweet potato
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 avocado
- In a small iron skillet, heat oil on medium high heat. Add sweet potato, pepper, onion, and seasoning. Cover and cook until soft, stirring occasionally. Pour sweet potato hash to a bowl.
- In the same pan, spray with nonstick spray. Crack egg into pan. Cover and cook until whites are completely set but yolks are still runny, 2 to 2 ½ minutes.
- Place sweet potato hash in a bowl. Top with egg and avocado slices.