Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage and Sweet Potato FriesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses, Sides
Serve up dinner on a sheet pan! This delicious one-pan recipe features lean pork tenderloin, crunchy purple cabbage and crispy sweet potato fries for a colorful and healthy meal that fits into your weight loss plan. Your sheet pan makes this pork dinner easier than ever. Simply slice, season, set on a sheet pan and bake!
You only need five ingredients to make this balanced meal, which features a main course and TWO tasty side dishes. The pork provides the PowerFuel, the sweet potato provides the SmartCarb and the cabbage is your non-starchy vegetable. We add big flavor to this recipe with just a simple shawarma seasoning blend (a Nutrisystem Free Food) and olive oil (a limited Extra).
Can’t find a shawarma seasoning blend? You can create your own with a combination of the below spices. No need to measure: craft it to your own taste buds!
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Chili powder
One serving of this sheet pan pork recipe contains 314 calories. The recipe makes four servings, so it’s perfect when you need an easy dinner for the whole family! You can it as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, two Extras and two Vegetables on your Nutrisystem meal plan. You can keep track of this dinner and your entire daily menu with the easy-to-use NuMi app! It’s our FREE app that fits perfectly into your Nutrisystem plan. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi! >
Searching for more sheet pan recipes? Check out these other healthy meals, snacks side dishes that come together on a single pan!:
- Cajun Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil >
- Greek Shredded Chicken Nachos >
- Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon and Veggies >
- Oil-Free Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower >
- Healthy and Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos >
- Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Gnocchi >
- Sheet Pan Potatoes and Pears >
- Orange Ginger Roasted Carrots >
- Garlic Soy Sheet Pan Tofu >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 314
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 2 Extras and 2 Vegetables
- 1 small head purple cabbage
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 lb. lean pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
- Shawarma seasoning blend, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut cabbage into quarters through the core.
- Cut sweet potatoes into wedges (steak fries or thick French fries).
- Place the tenderloin in the center of a large sheet plan. Season tenderloin with shawarma seasoning blend. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and rub to cover the meat.
- In a large bowl, season cabbage and sweet potatoes with olive oil and shawarma seasoning.
- Place cabbage, flat side down, in the four corners of the sheet tray with the pork. Scatter sweet potatoes in all remaining spaces.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.