Skinny Spinach DipRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Snacks
This lightened up version of a dip-lover’s classic is so full of flavor, your guests won’t know it’s diet-friendly. Serve this Skinny Spinach Dip with crunchy veggies for happy—and healthy—dipping!
Try these other spinach recipes to help control those cravings.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach. steamed
- 1.5 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt, drained
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Carrot and celery sticks or cucumber rounds for serving
- Drain spinach then chop and add to medium bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Season as desired.
- Serve with vegetables.