Indulge in the classic flavors of s’mores for under 100 calories per serving. This icebox cake will transport you to chilly, campfire nights.
We took your favorite sticky, fireside treat and turned it into a delicious no-bake s’mores tower. We layered up a creamy, yogurt-based marshmallow filling with crunchy graham crackers, light cool whip and mini chocolate chips. It contains just six simple ingredients and can be whipped up in a snap for an impressive, diet-friendly dessert.
To make this no-bake cake, grab a mixing bowl and combine Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips. Line a small casserole dish with plastic wrap and cover the bottom with graham cracker sheets. Spread on the yogurt mixture and top with another layer of graham crackers. Top with cool whip and a sprinkle of marshmallows and chocolate chips. Finish your s’mores tower with one more layer of graham cracker sheets. Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before cutting into 16 equal slices.
One serving of this S’mores Icebox Cake contains 92 calories and counts as three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Make sure to log your slice of sweetness in the NuMi app to stay on track towards your weight loss goal! Its easy-to-use journal is the perfect place to stay accountable with your food intake, exercise and water. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi >
We love no-bake sweets that are quick and easy to make! Check out these other unique ideas:
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake >
- Almond Butter and Sea Salt Freezer Fudge >
- Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites >
- Strawberry Icebox Cake with Lemon >
- No-Bake Candy Cane Pudding Cups >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge >
For more no-bake treats, check out the Nutrisystem A La Carte snack menu! You’ll find a variety of delicious, healthy desserts, like our Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcake, Peanut Butter Cookie and Carrot Cake Mini Loaf.
Enjoy losing weight with healthy meals and snacks delivered right to your door! Learn more about Nutrisystem >
Calories per Serving: 92
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup cool whip, light
- Line a small dish with plastic wrap. Allow plastic wrap to overhang on the edge.
- In a bowl, mix together, yogurt, vanilla extract, ½ cup marshmallows and ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Cover the bottom of the dish pan with graham cracker sheets.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Top the yogurt mixture with graham cracker sheets.
- Spread cool whip on graham crackers and sprinkle remaining marshmallows and 2 tablesoons of chocolate chips on top.
- Top with remaining graham cracker sheets.
- Using plastic wrap overhang, wrap the cake and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 equal slices.