With Christmas quickly approaching, you might find yourself surrounded by unhealthy treats trying to sabotage your diet. These No-Bake Candy Cane Pudding Cups will give you the holiday flavors you love without the guilt or weight gain.
The candy of the season has found its way into your weight loss menu. These sweet and creamy pudding treats are packed with the candy cane flavor you crave this time of year. We made this recipe diet-friendly by using sugar-free chocolate and cheesecake pudding mixes, nonfat milk, peppermint extract and light whipped topping. Even better, you don’t have to turn on the oven to make this decadent, no-bake dessert.
Pro tip: If you can’t find cheesecake pudding mix, you can easily swap in vanilla. Not a fan of peppermint? You can also replace the peppermint extract with another flavor of your choice. Most grocery stores carry a wide range of extract flavors, such as orange, lemon, almond or coconut. Get creative and have fun making seasonal pudding cups with your favorite flavors.
One serving of these No-Bake Candy Cane Pudding Cups contains 107 calories and counts as three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Because you are only allotted three Extras per day on your plan, it’s important to keep track of them for the best results. The NuMi app makes it easy to stay accountable and on track with your diet. It’s easy to use and perfectly complements your Nutrisystem meal plan. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Celebrate the holiday season with these other minty recipes:
- Chocolate Peppermint Cups >
- Instant Pot Chocolate Peppermint Rice Pudding >
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies >
- Iced Protein Peppermint Cookies >
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate >
- 14-Calorie Mint Chocolate Meringues >
- Grasshopper “Candy” Bars >
Stay healthy this holiday season with delicious meals from Nutrisystem! Learn more about our meal plans >
Calories per Serving: 107
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 1 packet sugar free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 packet sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 cups nonfat milk
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 4 mini peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- Place each pudding packet in its own medium bowl. Pour 2 cups of milk in each bowl. Whisk for 2 minutes and set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Stir peppermint extract into the cheesecake pudding mix.
- Layer each pudding alternately into 8 glasses. Top with 2 tablespoons of whipped topping and crushed up candy canes.