Do you have a craving for pizza but don’t want to derail your weight loss? We’ve got you covered! Try this Air Fryer Personal Loaded Pizza for a meal that is packed full of flavor, yet still keeps you on track with your goals.
Pizza night just got a whole lot tastier when you make it in an air fryer, a unique way to cook frozen pizza that’s sure to become a regular on your menu. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, this tasty personal pizza is sure to satisfy your cravings with its array of mouthwatering toppings, such as succulent turkey pepperoni, savory Italian sausage, melty cheese and crunchy veggies.
Plus, you can whip up this fantastic air fryer personal pizza in no time with minimal effort required! So if you’re looking for an easy-to-make pizza recipe that won’t disappoint, look no further than this tasty Air Fryer Personal Loaded Pizza.
To make this loaded pizza, all you need is four ingredients: A frozen Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, chopped bell peppers and onions, and a piece of fresh basil.
Get started by warming up that air fryer to a cozy 325 degrees. Unwrap your frozen Nutrisystem pizza and give it a nice makeover with some colorful peppers and onions. Pop it in the air fryer and let magic happen for just five to six minutes. As the grand finale, let it rain fresh basil before digging in. Enjoy pizza perfection!
Tracking in your food in NuMi? You can log this recipe as just one Nutrisystem dinner. (The veggies and basil count as Free Foods!)
More Nutrisystem Air Fryer Recipes
If you’re looking for more ways to prepare your Nutrisystem foods in the air fryer, check out these other tasty recipes:
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Breakfast Burrito >
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Sandwich >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Mediterranean Flatbread >
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick >
- Air Fryer Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 266
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner
- 1 Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 pinch chopped bell peppers
- 1 pinch chopped onions
- 1 leaf fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 325°F. Remove frozen pizza from its package.
- Top pizza with peppers and onions. Place it into the air fryer.
- Air fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Top with chopped basil before serving.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.