Air Fryer Nutrisystem Spinach and Cheese Pretzel MeltRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Main Courses
When it comes to convenient eating, Nutrisystem has your cravings covered with this delicious Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt! Not only is it cheesy and easy to make, but this favorite frozen entrée is also perfectly portioned for weight loss. Read on to find out all about the delectable flavor of this pretzel melt as well as tips for cooking it perfectly in an air fryer every time.
If you’re looking for a tasty way to enjoy some of your favorite flavors, then look no further! The Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt is one Nutrisystem lunch menu option that’s sure to please. This fast and easy-to-make meal has the perfect combination of rich flavors, crunchy pretzels, savory cheese and tender spinach.
So whether you’re eating on the go or relaxing at home with family and friends, this delicious pretzel sandwich will provide a delightful mix of flavors that won’t leave you feeling guilty afterwards. Let’s take a closer look at how to make this mouthwatering snack!
Get started by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees. Wrap the pretzel melt in paper towel and microwave it for 30 seconds to thaw it out a bit. Remove the paper towel, then poke a few holes in the bottom of it before placing it into your preheated air fryer. Spritz the top with a zero-calorie cooking spray and air fry it for 10 minutes. When it’s done cooking, be careful removing and eating it as it may be very hot.
That’s it! One of your favorite Nutrisystem meals prepared right in your air fryer, creating a crunchy crust and a ooey, gooey center. Count this Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt as a Nutrisystem Lunch in your NuMi journal.
Hungry for more Nutrisystem favorites made in the air fryer? Check out these other recipes:
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Breakfast Burrito >
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Sandwich >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Mediterranean Flatbread >
- Air Fryer Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe >
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 230
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Wrap melt in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove paper towel.
- Poke a few holes in the bottom of the melt and place in air fryer.
- Spray top with zero-calorie cooking spray and cook for 10 minutes. Use caution when removing and eating as the filling may be hot or burst.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.