Air Fryer Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni PizzaRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Dinners, Main Courses
When a meal has over 5,000 five-star reviews, you know it’s got to be good. The Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza is a customer favorite for a reason: The ready-to-bake pizza features a mouthwatering combination of cheese, zesty tomato sauce, turkey pepperoni and Italian sausage on a hearty, thick crust. While it comes together perfectly melty and crisp when following the standard oven or microwave prep, we’re here to teach you how to cook this popular frozen pizza in the air fryer!
How to Cook Frozen Pizza in an Air Fryer
We know how much our members love their air fryers. They cook up crispy and delicious food in a snap without any added oil. Learn how to make the most popular Nutrisystem pizza using one of the most popular appliances with this easy air fryer pizza recipe.
Running low on frozen pizza? Click here to stock up on your freezer! >
Get your air fryer ready for some deliciousness! The Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza is high in protein and a good source of fiber. Plus, it’s super tasty and easy to make.
Just preheat your air fryer to 325 degrees and then get out that frozen pizza. Remove it from its packaging and then place it onto the rack. After four minutes, you’ll have yourself one piping-hot dinner—served fresh out of the fryer!
On a Nutrisystem weight loss plan? You can log this supper in your NuMi app journal as one Nutrisystem Dinner.
More Nutrisystem Air Fryer Recipes
Love your air fryer? Learn how to make more Nutrisystem favorites with these other easy air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt >
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Mediterranean Flatbread >
- Air Fryer Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Breakfast Burrito >
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Sandwich >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 260
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner
- 1 Nutrisystem® Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
- Preheat air fryer to 325°F.
- Remove frozen pizza from its package and place it into the air fryer.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until hot. Serve immediately.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.