Lighten the calorie and carb load with this creamy, dreamy cauliflower “potato salad!” It tastes just like the real deal but skips the spuds.
Perfect for warm weather BBQs, this potato salad is so full of flavor, your guests won’t even realize it’s totally guilt-free. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
Get started by steaming cauliflower florets until they are fork tender, then run them under cold water to stop the cooking. Be careful not to overcook the cauliflower or else your salad will be mushy! Place the cauliflower into a mixing bowl with diced celery, hard boiled eggs and green onions.
Create a potato salad dressing by whisking together Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, dill relish, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over salad and gently fold it all together to coat the veggies thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 1 hour.
This potato salad makes four servings. If you’re serving it up a barbecue or picnic, feel free to double or triple the recipe to serve more. One serving contains around 108 calories and counts as one PowerFuel and two Vegetable on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan. Log this Creamy Cauliflower “Potato Salad” in your NuMi app journal here! >
Looking for more healthy salads for your summer cookouts and barbecues? Check out these other tasty ideas!:
- Tomato Peach Salad >
- Zucchini and Sweet Corn Pasta Salad >
- Greek Orzo Summer Salad >
- Tomato, Cucumber and Mint Mediterranean Salad >
- 4-Ingredient Dill Pickle Egg Salad >
- Red Potato Salad >
- Easy Homemade Pico de Gallo Salad >
- Healthy Fruit Salad >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about our simple meal plans or shop our full menu a la carte! >
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 cup)
Calories per Serving: 107.8
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Vegetables
- 1 lb. cauliflower florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, minus 1 yolk, diced
- 2/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp. dill relish
- 2 Tbsp. celery leaves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender – about 5 minutes. Do not overcook the cauliflower or your salad will be mushy. Remove cauliflower from steamer and run under cold water to stop cooking. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, celery, eggs and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, dill relish, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and gently fold to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate salad for at least 1 hour.