Creamy Cauliflower “Potato Salad”Recipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Lighten the calorie and carb load with this creamy, dreamy cauliflower “potato salad,” that tastes just like the real deal but skips the spuds.
Perfect for warm weather BBQs, this potato salad is so full of flavor, your guests won’t even realize it’s totally guilt-free.
Servings: Makes 4 servings; 1 cup counts as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 107.8
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Vegetables
- 1 lb. cauliflower florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, minus 1 yolk, diced
- 2/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp. dill relish
- 2 Tbsp. celery leaves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender – about 5 minutes. Do not overcook the cauliflower or your salad will be mushy. Remove cauliflower from steamer and run under cold water to stop cooking. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, celery, eggs and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, dill relish, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and gently fold to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate salad for at least 1 hour.