Eat the rainbow with this fresh and Healthy Fruit Salad recipe that’s colorful and flavorful. Featuring a two-ingredient fruit salad dressing and all of your favorite fruits, you’ll be whipping up this easy summer side dish all season long.
This is the best fruit salad when you’re craving something sweet but trying to eat healthy. It has every color of the rainbow:
- Red – 1 cup strawberries, halved
- Orange – 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- Yellow – 1 banana, sliced
- Green – 4 kiwis, peeled, quartered and sliced
- Blue/Purple – 1 cup blueberries
Click the link below to find out the health benefits of eating the rainbow!:
Healthy Hacks: We cover this Healthy Fruit Salad with a sweet and sour combination of lemon and honey. However, feel free to swap in lime juice for something different! Watching your sugar intake? You don’t even need to add the honey—this tasty fruit salad recipe is sweet enough on its own. If you skip the honey, just subtract the Extra from your serving and enjoy the flavors of nature’s candy: fruit!
Want to pump up the protein? Serve this delicious fruit salad over low-fat yogurt for an added PowerFuel. You can also add another Extra with a dollop of fat-free whipped topping. Yum!
One serving of this Healthy Fruit Salad recipe contains 93 calories. It counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan. Click here to log your salad in the NuMi app! >
Looking for more fruity recipes for your healthy summer menu? Try out these other tasty ideas that are perfect for this season’s picnics and barbecues:
- Pretzel Crust Fruit Pie >
- Grilled Peach Melba >
- Air Fryer Raspberry Crisp >
- Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple >
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Raspberry Cups >
- Must-Try Strawberry Pie >
- Tomato Peach Salad >
- Healthy Apple Nachos >
Build healthier habits with a science-backed weight loss plan! Nutrisystem provides you with the tools you need to reach your goal. Click here to learn more! >
Calories per Serving: 93
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and ½ Extra
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 4 kiwis, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Place all fruits in a bowl.
- Mix lemon juice and honey and drizzle over the fruit.
- Gently toss the fruit salad before serving.