Grilled Peach MelbaRecipe posted in: Snacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Desserts
Dreaming about summer? Transport yourself to sunny days with a fresh and fruity treat that will leave you feeling peachy! This Grilled Peach Melba recipe is easy to make and only requires a handful of wholesome ingredients. The end result is a 95-calorie dessert that’s filled with a beautiful blend of flavors and textures!
While we love cooking up this peach dessert recipe on the grill, you can easily prepare it in the oven if you don’t have one (or if you’ve put your grill away for the winter!). Get started by heating up your grill or preheating the oven to 400 degrees. Cut four peaches in half and remove the pit. Grill your peaches for about five minutes per side or bake them in the oven for 15 minutes. You’ll know they are ready once they are soft.
While the peaches are cooking, prepare a raspberry melba sauce by combining fresh raspberries, stevia and water in a pot on the stove. Set the pot to high heat and cook until the raspberries get soft and turn into a sauce. You’ll also mix up a creamy, dreamy mascarpone filling to stuff your peaches: Simply grab a bowl and mix together some mascarpone cheese, honey and vanilla extract. When the peaches are finished cooking, top each half with the decadent mascarpone cheese mixture and tart raspberry sauce. Grab a spoon and dig into this super simple sweet treat!
This recipe makes eight servings, with one peach half counting as one serving. This contains just 95 calories and counts as half of a SmartCarb and two Extras on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan. Stay on track with your summer weight loss goals by logging this Grilled Peach Melba recipe in the NuMi app! It will keep you accountable with your daily food intake to ensure you stay on plan. Click here to quickly log this recipe in your NuMi journal! >
Looking for more peachy keen recipes for your spring and summer menu? You’ve come to the right place! The Leaf is your virtual recipe book for Nutrisystem-approved creations. Check out the easy, breezy peach recipes below:
- Tomato Peach Salad >
- Fresh Peach Pie (No Sugar Added!) >
- Healthy Air Fryer “Grilled” Peaches >
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Muffin-Cakes >
- Skinny Peach Cobbler >
- Peachy Honey Whipped Ricotta >
- Blueberry Peach Feta Salad >
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peaches >
- Peach Melba Pudding >
Looking for a healthy meal delivery service to lose weight? Nutrisystem sends delicious food directly to your door! Learn more about our meal plans >
Servings: 8 (1 serving = ½ peach)
Calories per Serving: 95
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pit removed
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ tsp. stevia
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Heat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Place peaches on the grill for 4-5 minutes per side or for 15 minutes in the oven, until soft.
- Meanwhile, place raspberries, stevia and water in a pot set to high heat. Cook until raspberries soften and turn into a sauce.
- In a bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, honey and vanilla extract.
- When peaches are finished, top with 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese mixture and raspberry sauce.