Skinny Chili Cheese DipRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Spicy, simple and scrumptious, this Skinny Chili Cheese Dip is exactly what your healthy appetizer lineup needed. Refried beans and fire roasted green chiles fill you up with fiber, while lean ground turkey, nonfat Greek yogurt and cheddar cheese pump up the protein. And because this recipe is made in a slow cooker, it’s the picture-perfect party platter to serve to your guests. Just cook up the turkey and onions, throw the ingredients into your crockpot and let it simmer while you entertain your friends.
To finish up your nutritious appetizer, make sure to serve your Chili Cheese Dip with some Nutrisystem-approved dippers. Our Air Fryer Tortilla Chips add a crunch factor that can’t be beat! If you want to keep it low carb, slice up some bell peppers, cucumbers and carrots into veggie chips and check off a Vegetable serving for the day.
One serving of this Skinny Chili Cheese Dip contains 224 calories and counts as one PowerFuel, half of a SmartCarb and two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Before you double dip, make sure to log your first serving in the NuMi app to ensure you aren’t overindulging. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
We have no shortage of chili recipes here on The Leaf Weight Loss Blog! Enjoy these other spicy ideas:
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chicken Chili >
- Loaded Chili Cheese Fries >
- Chicken Chili and Cornbread Casserole >
- Savory Turkey Chili >
- Air Fryer Chili Potato Skins >
- Chunky Veggie Chili>
- Butternut Squash Turkey Chili >
- Slow Cooker Brisket Chili >
If you don’t feel like making your own homemade chili, prepare your dip using a healthy chili from Nutrisystem! Our Vegetarian Chili and Chili with Beans are ready to enjoy in just a few minutes. Click here to stock up! >
Looking for more convenient meals for your healthy eating plan? Learn more about the Nutrisystem weight loss program >
Calories per Serving: 224
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-15.5 oz. can refried beans
- 1-4.5 oz. can fire roasted diced green chiles
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in onions and ground turkey. Cook until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Add the turkey mixture and the rest of the ingredients (except for the cheese) into a slow cooker.
- Stir in half of the cheese.
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Before serving, top with remainder 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Serve with chips, vegetables or crackers.