Chocolate Cheesecake Protein BombsRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks & Desserts, Customer Submitted, Snacks, Desserts
If you’re tired of your regular old protein shake, it’s time to mix things up! These Chocolate Cheesecake Protein Bombs are a dessert-inspired recipe that packs in the flavor and nutrition. Your Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix shines in this tasty treat that can be enjoyed as a breakfast, snack or dessert.
This user generated recipe was submitted by Leaf visitor, Emily, through our Recipe Submission page. We created this new feature so that our amazing members and followers can submit their own healthy recipe ideas. Our favorites will be featured right here on The Leaf for all to enjoy! We are always seeing unique user generated content from our members and wanted to give them the opportunity to help others with their delicious creations. Your ideas could help and inspire others on their weight loss journey, so make sure to share your favorite homemade recipes before you go!
Emily is interested in making healthy food that tastes great and “eating healthy without sacrificing the pleasure found in food.” We couldn’t agree more, which is why we’re so happy she took the time to submit her delicious idea! Emily was inspired by our recipe for Pistachio Protein Bombs and wanted to create her own unique version of this sweet snack. She explains that “this recipe is a sweet but healthy treat that allows you to eat some chocolate “truffles” and have them, too!” We love her tasty take on this nutritious snack!
This recipe makes 12 balls and two balls count as one serving. One serving of these Chocolate Cheesecake Protein Bombs contains 111 calories and counts as half of a SmartCarb, half of a PowerFuel and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. This treat is so tasty, it can be hard to stick to one serving. But before you reach for a second helping, make sure to log your first one in the NuMi app to ensure it fits into your daily meal plan. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi >
Protein bombs and energy balls are a great way to pack nutrition into your day. Check out these other sweet spherical snacks!:
- Blueberry Burst Energy Balls >
- Chocolate Cherry Bliss Balls >
- Trail Mix Energy Bites >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bombs >
- Key Lime Pie Energy Balls >
- Snickerdoodle Energy Balls >
- Birthday Cake Protein Bombs >
Running low on your Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix? Click here to stock up! >
Have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf! Submit your recipe here! >
Get healthy and reach your weight loss goals with delicious food delivered right to your door! Learn more about the Nutrisystem program >
Servings: 6 (1 serving = 2 balls)
Calories per Serving: 111
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ Smartcarb, ½ Powerfuel and 1 Extra
- 1 cup oats
- 3 scoops Chocolate Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix
- 1 scoop Vanilla Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- In a food processor, pulse oats until a flour mixture is formed.
- Add the cheesecake pudding mix and both flavors of the Nutrisystem shake mix to the food processor. Pulse until well-incorporated.
- Add almond milk and pulse until smooth.
- Freeze the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Roll into 1-1½ tablespoon-sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.