Chocolate Chip High Protein Pancake Mix CookiesRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks, Desserts
Chocolate chip cookies and pancakes unite in this healthy breakfast recipe that can easily double as dessert! Your High Protein Pancake Mix from Nutrisystem is turned into moist and fluffy pancake mix cookies that are packed with fiber and protein.
These mini pancake bites combine the creaminess of peanut butter with the sweetness of maple syrup, vanilla extract and chocolate chips in one delicious cookie. With so much flavor that can satisfy any sweet tooth, you would never guess that these pancake mix cookies fit into your weight loss plan. That’s because we don’t just use any pancake mix to whip up this sweet brunch: we use the High Protein Pancake Mix from Nutrisystem that—as the name suggests—is high in protein while also being a good source of fiber!
To make these easy pancake cookies, simply combine two packages of Nutrisystem High Protein Pancake Mix with coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, unsweetened almond milk, vanilla extract and chocolate chips. Portion out 10 cookies on a greased baking sheet and bake them at 350 degrees for about eight minutes. Pump up the protein even more by enjoying your two cookie serving with a glass of skim milk, a smart PowerFuel option on your Nutrisystem plan.
Pro Tip: Instead of incorporating the chocolate chips into the batter, try melting them and drizzling them on top of the cookies for a beautiful presentation! If you’re watching your sugar intake, you can also swap in stevia sweetened chocolate chips for a healthy alternative.
This recipe makes 10 Chocolate Chip High Protein Pancake Mix Cookies, with two cookies counting as one serving. These two cookies clock in at just 164 calories, making them a healthier alternative to store-bought cookies and pancakes. If you’re on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan, make sure to log your pancake mix cookies into the NuMi app as half of a SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and two Extras. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Running low on your pancake mix? Click here to stock up on High Protein Pancake Mix from Nutrisystem! >
Healthy Hacks: Try some of these delicious swaps and alternatives to make these cookies your own! If you try any of them out, be sure to submit your recipe and an image of it on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured right here on The Leaf.
- Not a fan of chocolate? Feel free to omit the chocolate chips or only use them in some of the pancake cookies.
- Swap the chocolate chips for cinnamon to make healthy snickerdoodle cookies.
- Add raisins instead of chocolate chips (count this towards your daily SmartCarbs).
- Add some nuts to the batter for more protein and crunch (count this towards your PowerFuels).
- Try the recipe with different extracts instead of the vanilla—peppermint would be perfect for the holidays!
- If you don’t like peanut butter, try the recipe with almond butter or cashew butter for a different flavor and nutrition profile.
Craving more cookies? Check out these other healthy cookie recipes that are Nutrisystem-approved!:
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies >
- 23-Calorie Almond Meringue Cookies >
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Raisin Cookies >
- 4-Ingredient Easy Thumbprint Cookies >
- Samoa No-Bake Chocolate Cookies >
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Whole Grain Black and White Cookies >
- 3-Step Cinnamon Pecan Cookies >
If you don’t have time for baking, click the link below to stock up on 10 tasty, ready-to-enjoy cookies from the Nutrisystem menu!
Get delicious breakfasts and desserts delivered right to your door! They are perfectly portioned for weight loss and make meal prep easy. Click here to learn more about Nutrisystem! >
Servings: 5 (makes 10 cookies, 2 cookies = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 164
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 2 packages Nutrisystem High Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Portion out 10 equal-sized cookies on a greased baking sheet (about 1-2 Tbsp. of batter per cookie).
- Bake for 8 minutes.