23-calorie cookies? We must be dreaming! These melt in your mouth 23-Calorie Almond Meringue Cookies are truly a weight loss dream come true. Featuring just four simple ingredients, it’s an easy Easter cookie recipe that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in a pinch.
A Healthier Easter Cookie
Delicious, dainty and diet-friendly, these little meringue cookie bites are the perfect treat for your spring menu. We think they make a fantastic Easter dessert but would also be just as delicious any day of the year.
These gourmet cookies look (and taste) like they’re straight from the local bakery and are sure to impress your family and guests. Serve them up on a colorful plate with fresh berries for a spring-inspired presentation.
Not only are these 23-Calorie Almond Meringue Cookies beautiful and easy to make, but they also fit into your weight loss plan. One cookie clocks in at just 23 calories! It also counts as just one Extra on the Nutrisystem program.
You are allotted three Extras per day, so you can have up to three cookies if you save all of your Extras. You can easily keep track of all of your Extras with a little help from the NuMi app. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi! >
Even More Delicious Cookie Ideas
If you’re a chocoholic, you’ll love our recipe for 14-Calorie Mint Chocolate Meringues! They contain less calories but more chocolaty flavor. Get the recipe here! >
Tasty cookies are something that Nutrisystem knows a little bit about. With our extensive cookie menu, you can enjoy your favorite sweet treats while staying on track with your weight loss goals. We even deliver them directly to your door!
Check out some of our most popular cookies at the link below:
Healthy Spring Recipes for Weight Loss
Spring has sprung and so has our cravings for fresh and fun seasonal recipes! Get some spring recipe inspiration below:
- Lightened-Up Lemon Bars >
- Simple Spring Green Pasta Salad >
- Skinny Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble >
- Lightened-Up Lemon Blueberry Tart >
- Healthier Raspberry Lemon Scones >
- Asparagus Caprese Salad >
Lose weight and build healthier habits with a program backed by science. Get started with a Nutrisystem plan today! >
Servings: 12 (1 serving = 1 cookie)
Calories per Serving: 23
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
- 5 Tbsp. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixture, beat egg whites and cream of tartar of high speed until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add sugar and keep beating until stiff peaks form.
- Add almond extract at the end and beat for another minute or two.
- Spoon dollops of the mixture onto a baking sheet. You can also place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe the cookies individually.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the cookies cool in the oven for about 90 minutes.