Cream Cheese ChickenRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Customer Submitted, Main Courses
Sometimes the best inventions are those that are unexpected. Take this Cream Cheese Chicken recipe for example. Nutrisystem member, Bethany, came up with this recipe when she was camping on the beach. She took along her Nutrisystem foods and some ingredients for Flex meals. However, she forgot to bring spices and condiments. She had some fat-free cream cheese on hand and decided to give it a try with some chicken and veggies. That’s when she fell in love with this easy dish. “It’s a tasty quick meal packed with protein, veggies and flavor, ” she says.
Bethany submitted this user generated recipe through our Recipe Submission page. She is a grandmother to eight beautiful babies under the age of 10. She has battled with weight issues since having children and is extremely motivated to transform her health. “Here’s to my success story,” she says. “Enjoy the meal.”
One serving of this simple yet satisfying Cream Cheese Chicken contains 263 calories and counts as two PowerFuels, one Extra and one Vegetable on the Nutrisystem program. You can add a SmartCarb by serving it over a half-cup of whole grain pasta or brown rice. Feel free to also add another Vegetable serving by doubling up the green beans and zucchini. You can even throw in some other non-starchy veggies that you enjoy, like sliced bell peppers, eggplant or cherry tomatoes. Make sure to log this recipe in the NuMi app to ensure that you get in your four required veggie servings. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app. >
Looking for more healthy chicken recipes? Add these tasty ideas to your weight loss menu:
- Air Fryer Honey Mustard Chicken Bites >
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chicken Chili >
- Roasted Chicken with Rainbow Carrots and Potatoes >
- Chicken Ranch Wraps >
- French Onion Stuffed Chicken >
- Teriyaki Chicken Sushi Burrito >
- Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Chicken Bites >
- Pineapple Chicken Kebabs >
Creamy, dreamy chicken recipes like this one are some of our favorites. However, we know you’re busy and don’t always have time to cook a healthy dinner. With Nutrisystem, you can get tasty chicken meals delivered directly to your door without leaving the house. You’ll love our Creamy Chicken Broccoli Pasta, Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and Creamy Cauliflower and Chicken.
Have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf! Share your ideas here >
Looking for a healthy meal delivery service? We’re here for you! Learn more about Nutrisystem meal plans or shop our products a la carte. >
Calories per Serving: 263
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels, 1 Extra and 1 Vegetable
- 4 cups shredded roasted chicken
- 2 cups diced French cut green beans
- 2 cups peeled and diced zucchini
- 4 Tbsp. nonfat cream cheese
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- ¼ - ½ cup water
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add cream cheese and water. Stir thoroughly until all of the chicken is coated and the cream cheese has melted. Continue cooking and browning the chicken.
- Add green beans and mix well. Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add zucchini and cook for an additional 10 minutes, stirring frequently.