Guilt-Free Chocolate Mug Cake with CoconutRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Put that allotted SmartCarb to good use with this Guilt-Free Chocolate Mug Cake with Coconut! This recipe is made with egg whites, whole-wheat pastry flour and Truvia to keep you in the dieting game, while satisfying any cravings for the sweet stuff. The combination of chocolate and coconut, known and loved by any cake enthusiast, can still be appreciated on your weight loss journey. So, go ahead, and indulge guilt-free as the smooth taste and smell of this tasty treat awakens your senses. This could very well be your new favorite diet-friendly chocolate mug cake recipe.
Calories per Serving: 136
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. whole-wheat pastry flour
- ½ Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ Tbsp. Truvia Baking Blend
- ⅛ tsp. baking powder
- ⅛ tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. egg white
- 2 Tbsp. non-fat milk
- Add cocoa powder, whole-wheat pastry flour, coconut, Truvia Baking Blend, baking powder and baking soda to a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Stir well, until combined.
- Next add in egg whites and milk and whisk well, until combined.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.