Put that allotted SmartCarb to good use with this Guilt-Free Chocolate Mug Cake with Coconut! This recipe is made with egg whites, whole-wheat pastry flour and Truvia to keep you in the dieting game, while satisfying any cravings for the sweet stuff.
The combination of chocolate and coconut, known and loved by any cake enthusiast, can still be appreciated on your weight loss journey. So, go ahead, and indulge guilt-free as the smooth taste and smell of this tasty treat awakens your senses. This could very well be your new favorite diet-friendly chocolate mug cake recipe.
Each serving of this healthy chocolate mug cake contains 136 calories. If you’re losing weight on the Nutrisystem program, you can log it as one SmartCarb and one Extra in your NuMi app journal.
Want to add a PowerFuel to this sweet Flex snack? Top it with chopped nuts or a spoonful of nut butter. You could also enjoy it while sipping on a glass of skim milk.
If you have any Extras to spare for the day, top your Guilt-Free Chocolate Mug Cake with a dollop of low-fat whipped cream or some chocolate syrup. It’s a simple addition that can really make this personal treat extra special.
More Healthy Cake Recipes
Eat cake while you lose weight! Check out these other healthy cake recipes that fit into your weight loss menu:
- Cinnamon Protein Mug Cake >
- Black Forest Cupcakes >
- Chocolate Protein Cake Pops >
- Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake >
- Homemade Carrot Cake >
Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake >
- Healthy Angel Food Cake >
Calories per Serving: 136
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. whole-wheat pastry flour
- ½ Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ Tbsp. Truvia Baking Blend
- ⅛ tsp. baking powder
- ⅛ tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. non-fat milk
- Add cocoa powder, whole-wheat pastry flour, coconut, Truvia Baking Blend, baking powder and baking soda to a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Stir well, until combined.
- Next add in egg whites and milk and whisk well, until combined.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.