Banana splits are a classic summertime dessert. This no-bake banana split cake is a fun and easy way to enjoy all the flavors of a banana split without having to turn on your oven. It’s perfect for summer parties or backyard get-togethers. Plus, it’s so easy to make that even kids can help!
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a delicious no-bake banana split cake. This recipe is easy to follow and requires minimal ingredients. It’s a great way to use up any overripe bananas you might have on hand. Topped with fruit, nuts and melted chocolate, this cake makes for a sweet and satisfying dessert.
A Banana Split Inspired No-Bake Cake
It’s officially summer, which means it’s time to start making all of the no-bake desserts! This No-Bake Banana Split Cake is the perfect treat to make when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to heat up the house with the oven.
To make it, start by whisking together a packet of sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix and nonfat milk. Let it sit for five minutes to thicken. Next, layer graham crackers on the bottom of an 8×8″ baking dish. Top the graham crackers with banana slices, followed by the pudding mixture. Layer sliced strawberries on top of the pudding, then spread light whipped topping over the strawberries.
Finally, sprinkle diced pineapple and chopped peanuts over the whipped topping, then add a drizzle of melted chocolate chips. Garnish with maraschino cherries, and refrigerate your No-Bake Banana Split Cake for at least four hours or overnight.
This recipe makes 12 servings. Each serving contains 145 calories. On Nutrisystem? Log your slice of No-Bake Banana Split Cake into the NuMi app as half of a SmartCarb and two Extras.
Pro Tip: Make your slice count as a full SmartCarb by serving it with an extra half-cup of fruit, such as fresh strawberries, cherries or pineapple.
More No-Bake Dessert Recipes for Summer
These healthy recipes are proof that you don’t need the oven to make a delicious dessert!:
Calories per Serving: 145
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 6 graham cracker sheets
- 3 cups light whipped topping
- 1 packet sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup diced pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips, melted
- 9 maraschino cherries
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Lay the graham crackers on the bottom of an 8x8" baking dish.
- Arrange banana slices in a single layer on top of the graham crackers.
- Top the bananas with the pudding.
- Layer the strawberries slices on top of the pudding.
- Spread the whipped topping over the strawberries.
- Sprinkle the diced pineapple and chopped peanuts over the whipped topping.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate chips on top.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate the Banana Split Cake for at least 4 hours or overnight.