Pineapple Delight SmoothieRecipe posted in: With Nutrisystem Shakes, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Customer Submitted, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Frozen pineapple is a summer staple that everyone should have in the freezer. One taste of this sweet yet sour fruit will instantly transport you to a tropical beach with a drink in hand. But don’t just imagine drinking a fruity beverage on vacation: You can easily whip one up that features the fresh taste of pineapple that you crave all season. Our Pineapple Delight Smoothie is ready to enjoy in seconds, providing you with protein power and tropical vibes.
This user generated recipe was submitted by Leaf visitor, Jacki, through our Recipe Submission page. The simple secret? It features both chocolate and vanilla Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix. Frozen pineapple and a little water and ice complete this sweet smoothie that packs a protein punch. Whether you drink it as a quick breakfast, snack or lunch, you can’t go wrong with such a nutritious and delicious drink.
Pro Tip: Create a beautiful presentation by garnishing your glass with a slice of fresh pineapple and a sprinkle of seeds, granola or coconut flakes. Just make sure to keep track of any extras that you add in your NuMi app. Refer to the Nutrisystem Grocery Guide if you’re not sure how to count your additions.
One serving of this Pineapple Delight Smoothie comes in at just 221 calories. You can count it as one PowerFuel and half of a SmartCarb on the Nutrisystem program. Craving more tropical flavor? Feel free to double the amount of frozen pineapple! Just be sure to bump it up to one full SmartCarb per serving. You can keep track of all of your PowerFuels and SmartCarbs with our easy-to-use NuMi app. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi! >
Pineapple is a fun and fresh ingredient that’s great in both sweet and savory recipes! Get inspired by some of our top recipes below:
- Pineapple Breakfast Bars >
- Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple >
- Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles >
- 2-Ingredient Pineapple Whip >
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie >
- Tropical Guacamole >
- Hawaiian Honey Ham and Quinoa Salad >
- 4-Ingredient Spicy Pineapple Teriyaki Pork >
- Mahi Mahi With Pineapple Mango Salsa >
- Rainbow Vegetable Skewers >
Do you have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Share the love and submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page! You could have your recipe featured right here on The Leaf Weight Loss Blog. Share your ideas here! >
Looking for a healthy meal delivery service to help you lose weight? Nutrisystem is here for you! Learn more about our convenient meal plans or shop our products a la carte. >
Calories per Serving: 221
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and ½ SmartCarb
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 scoop Vanilla Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix
- 1 scoop Chocolate Nutrisystem Protein and Probiotic Shake Mix
- 1 cup ice
- 8 oz. cold water
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add more ice or water to adjust the thickness if needed.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy.