Garlic Parmesan Shrimp GnocchiRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
If we were to describe this shrimp gnocchi recipe in three words, they would be luscious, decadent and romantic. It has everything you could ever want in a Valentine’s Day dinner. But not only is it the perfect dish to impress your sweetheart, it’s also weight loss-approved!
Learn how to make this fancy yet simple dinner for two, which features tender whole wheat gnocchi, succulent shrimp and tender peas in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce.
This recipe makes two servings, so it’s perfect for enjoying with your Valentine or even your weight loss partner. Or keep it all to yourself and enjoy the leftovers tomorrow! Either way, this dish is a satisfying meal that tastes like you’re dining at your favorite fancy restaurant.
Each serving of this shrimp with gnocchi contains 429 calories. If you’re on Nutrisystem, it can be logged into your NuMi journal as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, three Extras and half of a Vegetable serving.
Searching for more healthy shrimp recipes? Check out these other delicious ideas:
- Air Fryer Shrimp Cakes >
- One-Pot Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Stew >
- Cajun Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil >
- 5-Minute Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Apricot Sauce >
- Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Lime Yogurt Sauce >
- Shrimp Pasta With Garlic Asparagus >
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo >
And even if you don’t have time to make this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Gnocchi, you can still enjoy a succulent shrimp dinner with a little help from Nutrisystem! Our Cajun-Style Chicken And Shrimp Sauté is the surf-and-turf skillet meal that will save your Valentine’s Day. Whip one up for yourself and grab an extra for your sweetie! Each serving cooks up in just nine minutes, so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking up a fancy meal. Plus, it’s packed with 24 grams of protein and includes a full serving of vegetables on the Nutrisystem program. Order our Cajun-Style Chicken and Shrimp Sauté right here! >
Get easy dinners delivered to your door! Let Nutrisystem do the cooking for you with perfectly portioned versions of all of your favorite foods. With home delivery, you can skip the weekly grocery store trips and enjoy losing weight the delicious way. Get started today! >
Calories per Serving: 429
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 3 Extras and ½ Vegetable
- ¾ cup whole wheat gnocchi
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. light butter
- 12 oz. raw shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth, low sodium
- 2 oz cream cheese, low fat
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- ¼ cup green peas
- Cook gnocchi according to package's directions.
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic. Once fully cooked, set aside.
- Heat light butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add flour and mix. Stir in the broth.
- Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Add more broth to thin out, if needed.
- Add in shrimp, spinach, peas, Italian seasoning and gnocchi. Toss gently to combine.