Baked Toasted Ravioli with Spinach and Tomato SauceRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Main Courses
Italian dinners are made easy when you have Nutrisystem’s Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli in the freezer! Bake this frozen favorite to crispy perfection with our four-ingredient recipe that’s ready in just 30 minutes. This Baked Toasted Ravioli with Spinach and Tomato Sauce is sure to satisfy any pasta craving you’re having.
Baked Toasted Ravioli Recipe
All you need is four simple ingredients to prepare this easy meal. Grab a package of Nutrisystem Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli from your freezer and arrange it in a baking dish. Top it with low-sodium marinara sauce, cooked spinach leaves (we love steamed spinach!) and grated parmesan cheese. You can also use thawed frozen spinach if you have some on hand!
Pop the baking dish in a 400-degree oven and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes or until the ravioli is fully cooked. Plate it up, grab a glass of water and enjoy this Nutrisystem-approved pasta dinner in the comfort of your own home!
A Note on Calories
This recipe makes one serving, but feel free to double it as pictured if you’re on the Nutrisystem Partner Plan and cooking for two! Each serving contains 298 calories. You can log it in your NuMi app journal as one Nutrisystem Dinner and one Vegetable serving.
Please Note: The calories on the Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli package include the canola oil used in the standard prep method. This contributes around 70 calories to the nutrition facts. Since this recipe does not utilize this canola oil, those calories are omitted from the total recipe calories.
More Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli Recipes
Think outside the package! There are so many ways to prepare our Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli then what’s on the package’s preparation instructions. From baking to air frying, you can cook up a hearty and delicious dinner that tastes like you’re dining at your favorite Italian bistro. Check out a few other creative Toasted Ravioli recipes below.
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce >
- Air Fryer Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Toasted Ravioli >
If you’ve come up with your own recipe using this frozen favorite, be sure to submit it on our Recipe Submission page here for a chance to be featured on The Leaf!
Eat Pasta and Lose Weight
On Nutrisystem, you don’t have to worry about giving up your favorite foods. Pasta included! We have plenty of healthy pasta recipes here on The Leaf that fit into your weight loss plan. Check out some of our favorites below:
- 15-Minute Beef Lo Mein >
- Creamy Avocado Pasta with Vegetables >
- Air Fryer Protein Pasta Chips >
- Veggie Feta Pasta Bake >
- Cashew Cream Veggie Pasta >
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo >
No time for cooking? No problem! Stock up on these 10 easy-to-prep pasta dishes from our menu! >
Calories per Serving: 298
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner and 1 Vegetable
- 1 container Nutrisystem® Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce, low sodium
- 1 cup spinach leaves, cooked (or 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed)
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Arrange frozen Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli in the baking dish. Top with marinara sauce, cooked spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until ravioli is fully cooked. Use caution when removing and eating as the filling may be hot or burst.