Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet Breakfast PizzaRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Main Courses
Pizza gets a morning makeover in this simple breakfast recipe! Learn how to make breakfast pizza with just a handful of simple ingredients and a few easy steps.
Nutrisystem’s Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet is the star of the show in this easy morning meal that’s packed with protein. If you haven’t tried this frozen favorite yet, what are you waiting for?! This 90-calorie egg white omelet is stuffed with lean smoked turkey ham and a combination of Swiss and cheddar cheeses (plus 12 grams of protein!). While it’s already delicious on its own, we’re taking it to the next level by serving it atop a whole grain flatbread for the ultimate way to start your day.
Running low on Nutrisystem’s Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet? Click here to stock up! >
As we’ve already mentioned, this cheesy pizza is super easy to put together. First, spray skillet with nonstick spray and set the heat to medium. Pour in some sliced mushrooms, cover with a lid and cook until they are soft. Once they’re finished cooking, set them aside while you prepare the Nutrisystem® Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet according to the package’s directions.
Now that the hard part is done (yes, those few easy steps were the “hard” part), it’s time to assemble your pizza! Open up the Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet and place it onto a flatbread. We recommend using a whole grain flatbread or a mini whole wheat naan bread that’s around 90 calories with at least one gram of fiber (The brand Flatout makes some great flatbread options!). Top your breakfast pizza with the cooked mushrooms, spinach leaves, chopped tomatoes and reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese. Finally, cover your pizza and pop it in the microwave for a few seconds until the cheese has melted.
This breakfast recipe for one comes in at 279 calories. On a Nutrisystem weight loss plan? It counts one Nutrisystem Breakfast and one PowerFuel (or one SmartCarb and two PowerFuels). While there isn’t enough veggies to count it as a Vegetable serving, you can easily incorporate more. Non-starchy vegetables are unlimited on our plan and you can always add more into your menu if you’re feeling hungry.
Hungry for more pizza? The Leaf is filled with TONS of healthy pizza recipes for your weight loss menu! Throw yourself a pizza party with these other tasty ideas:
- Whole Wheat Pizza >
- Eggplant Margherita Pizza >
- Sausage and Pepper Eggplant Pizza >
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels >
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls >
- 4-Ingredient Deep Dish Pizza Cups >
- 2-Step Watermelon Fruit Pizza >
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken >
- Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza >
- Air Fryer Mexican Pizza >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 279
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast and 1 PowerFuel
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet
- 1 whole grain flatbread or mini whole wheat naan bread
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- Pinch of chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of spinach leaves
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray and set heat to medium over stovetop. Add mushrooms. Cover and let cook until soft. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the Nutrisystem® Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet according to the package's directions.
- Open omelet up and place it onto the flatbread or naan bread. Top with mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Cover and microwave until the cheese has melted.