Coconut Mango Pancake RecipeRecipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Main Courses
Wake up to the taste of the tropics! If you love a sweet breakfast, our vegan Coconut Mango Pancake recipe is the perfect way to start your day. Fresh mango puree and whole wheat flour are the base of this healthy, plant-based breakfast, while unsweetened shredded coconut and coconut milk add even more tropical flavor. Add a little vanilla extract and brown sugar and you’ve got a six-ingredient meal that’s worthy of a fancy brunch!
Healthy Hacks: Have some Extras to spare for the day? Top these tasty pancakes with some more unsweetened coconut flakes or a dollop of coconut whipped cream! You can also feel free to add a PowerFuel. For example, two tablespoons of cashews would add a delicious crunch and pair perfectly with the tropical flavor palate. Unsweetened, low-fat Greek yogurt would also be a great addition. Try mixing it with the coconut flakes and a little bit of stevia for extra sweetness!
One serving of this Coconut Mango Pancake recipe clocks in at just 116 calories. It counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Start your day on the right track by logging your morning meal in the NuMi app! It’s the perfect weight loss tool to keep your meal plan in check. Click here to log your healthy breakfast in the NuMi app! >
Saturday mornings just got more delicious! Enjoy these other nutritious and delicious breakfast recipes that are perfect for the weekend:
- Pumpkin Banana Bread >
- Roasted Pear Porridge >
- Everything “Bagel” Breakfast Sandwich >
- Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burrito >
- Cauliflower Breakfast Hash Skillet >
- Mango Vanilla Chia Pudding >
- Air Fryer Sausage, Potatoes and Veggies >
- Easy Cheddar Scones with Spinach >
- Mini Pancake Bites >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 116
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup mango
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place mango in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Add more milk to thin out, if needed.
- Spray pan with nonstick spray and heat stove to medium-low heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan to create 1 pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top and edges. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Place cooked pancake onto a plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.