Air Fryer Creme Fraiche and Fruit Sweet Potato CrostiniRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
You’ll be feeling fancy (and healthy!) while snacking on these decadent sweet potato crostini. This gourmet starter is piled high with creme fraiche, sliced almonds, dried cranberries and figs, creating the perfect treat to serve at your dinner parties and tailgates. These little bites are sure to go fast, so make sure to double or triple the recipe if you’re sharing! You can also make a big batch for healthy snacks to enjoy throughout the week.
The secret to making these crispy crostini’s is the amazing air fryer. This handy kitchen appliance can help you create lower calorie Flex meals that are diet-friendly. Quickly prepare healthy, low fat meals with minimal preparation and clean up. Even better, we have tons of Nutrisystem-approved air fryer recipes right here on The Leaf!
Still not sure about this unique cooking tool? Click the link below to learn more!:
One serving of these Creme Fraiche and Fruit Sweet Potato Crostini’s contains 199 calories and counts as half of a SmartCarb and three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Make sure to log your sweet potato bites in the NuMi app to stay on track with your meal plan! When trying to lose weight, staying accountable with your meals and snacks is essential for the best results. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
The Leaf is filled with delicious sweet potato recipes that fit into your Nutrisystem program! Simply use the search feature at the top of the page to find for more. Here are some of our other favorite meals featuring this superfood spud:
- Cranberry Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potato >
- Sweet Potato Pecan “Pie” >
- BBQ Sweet Potato Chips >
- Sweet Potato Hash Power Bowl >
- Caprese Sweet Potato Crostini >
- Sweet Potato Crackers >
- Loaded Mexican Baked Sweet Potato >
Want to lose weight and get healthy with delicious meals and snacks? Nutrisystem is the plan for you! Learn more about our program >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 199
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1/2 SmartCarb and 3 Extras
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into ¼-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 4 Tbsp. creme fraiche
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray basket with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, toss together sweet potato slices with olive oil and black pepper.
- Place slices in the air fyer in one even layer. Be careful not to overlap slices.
- Fry for 8 minutes. Flip each slice and fry for an additional 4 minutes.
- Top each slice with sliced almonds, dried cranberries, dried figs and creme fraiche.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.