Although this recipe for Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kebabs sounds fancy, it’s really quite simple. The delicious flavor will make them a hit with even your pickiest party guests. Plus, you can make and assemble the kebabs several hours before putting them on the grill. Talk about healthy eating made easy!
Searching for more shrimp recipes? Try these other delicious ideas:
Servings: 10 (Makes about 20 skewers; 1 serving = 2 skewers)
Calories per Serving: 97
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1 ½ lbs medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 lemons, sliced thin
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Thread 3 shrimp and a lemon slice on each skewer, then place skewers on baking sheet.
- Place into oven and roast until pink, firm and cooked through (about 5-7 minutes).
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme and basil and let heat (about 2 minutes), then season with salt and pepper.
- Brush shrimp with butter mixture and serve, garnished with parsley.