Lemon Garlic Shrimp KebabsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Although this recipe for Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kebabs sounds fancy, it’s really quite simple. The delicious flavor will make them a hit with even your pickiest party guests.
Want to enjoy this delicious dish as a flex dinner? Help yourself to two kebabs and serve them with a half cup of cooked brown rice. Prepared this way, the recipe counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels and two Extras.
Click here to log your kebabs in the NuMi app >
Searching for more shrimp recipes? Try these other delicious ideas:
- Shrimp & Veggies Foil Packet >
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo >
- Shrimp Scampi >
- Shrimp Fajitas >
- Shrimp Stir Fry >
- Shrimp Pasta >
- Shrimp Fajita Bowl >
Lose weight enjoying healthy meals and snacks from Nutrisystem! Learn more about our programs >
Servings: 10 (Makes about 20 skewers; 1 serving = 2 skewers)
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 ½ lbs medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 lemons, sliced thin
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Thread 3 shrimp and a lemon slice on each skewer, then place skewers on baking sheet.
- Place into oven and roast until pink, firm and cooked through (about 5-7 minutes).
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme and basil and let heat (about 2 minutes), then season with salt and pepper.
- Brush shrimp with butter mixture and serve, garnished with parsley.