No-Bake Coconut Mango Cheesecake BarsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Summertime is the perfect time to break out the no-bake recipes! These Coconut Mango Cheesecake Bars are a delicious and healthy way to cool down during the hot summer months. They’re made with fresh mango, creamy cheesecake filling and a shredded coconut crust – yum! The best part is, they don’t require any baking so you can whip them up in no time. If you’re looking for an easy summer dessert that everyone will love, give these Coconut Mango Cheesecake Bars a try.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake Bars
This No-Bake Coconut Mango Cheesecake Bars recipe is the perfect summer snack! They’re healthy, but you’d never know it from how delicious they are. Made with a date and macadamia nut crust, a creamy cheesecake filling, and a fresh mango chia seed topping, they’re sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, they’re refreshing, easy to make and oh so delicious – no oven required! Here’s how to do it:
To make the crust, simply soak pitted dates in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain them and then add them to a food processor with some macadamia nuts and unsweetened shredded coconut. Pulse a few times until everything is combined and crumbly. Press the mixture into a greased 8 x 8″ square baking pan and pop it in the fridge.
Next, make the cheesecake filling by combining light cream cheese, coconut flavored Greek yogurt, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract using a hand mixer or food processor. Pour this over the crust and stick the pan back in the fridge.
While that’s setting, prepare the mango chia seed topping. Simply blend mango chunks to a puree, then stir in chia seeds and let it sit for an hour. Once it’s thickened up, pour it over the cheesecake filling. Refrigerate for four hours or overnight. Slice the cheesecake into 16 bars and enjoy!
This recipe makes 16 no-bake cheesecake bars. Each bar counts as one serving and contains 198 calories.
On the Nutrisystem weight loss program? Be sure to download the NuMi app to keep track of your daily food intake, including this healthy snack recipe! You can log it into your NuMi app journal as half of a PowerFuel and three Extras.
If you’re not a fan of mango, feel free to customize this cheesecake bar recipe! Use a different fruit, such as pineapple chunks, strawberries, raspberries or peaches. You can also use a different flavored yogurt that you enjoy. Have fun and get creative with different fruit combinations!
More Easy No-Bake Desserts
Enjoy easy, breezy summer living with easy no-bake desserts! Here are some healthy recipes for your weight loss menu:
- Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites >
- No-Bake Strawberry Pie Parfait >
- No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait >
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites >
- No-Bake Banana Split Cake >
- No-Bake Red, White and Blue Berry Dessert Lasagna >
- No-Bake S’mores Protein Balls >
- No-Bake Skinny Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites >
Calories per Serving: 198
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ PowerFuel and 3 Extras
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 16 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5.3-oz. each) containers coconut flavored Greek yogurt, low sugar
- 1 Tbsp. monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups mango chunks
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Coconut Crust
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a food processor, pulse macadamia nuts 2 or 3 times to reduce to a crumble.
- Add dates and shredded coconut. Blend until crumbly.
- Press mixture into a greased 8 x 8" square baking pan. Place in the fridge.
- Cheesecake Filling
- With a hand mixer or food processor, combine cream cheese, coconut yogurt, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of the crust and place in the fridge.
- Mango Chia Topping
- Blend mangoes to become a puree.
- Stir in chia seeds. Let it sit for an hour.
- Pour mango chia seed mixture on top of cheesecake. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 16 bars.