Mushroom Risotto Stuffed Pork LoinRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals
Trust us, this tastes as good as it sounds. This pork loin recipe uses a fun, delicious combination of the flavorful Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto mixture and seasoning that will make your mouth water. It’s also pretty healthy, too! Packed with protein and just 135 calories per serving, this pork loin is a great dinner dish for any night.
Count one serving on your NuMi App log as one PowerFuel and one Extra.
If you like our Mushroom Risotto mix, click on this recipe: Mushroom Risotto Stuffed Bell Peppers >
Calories per Serving: 135
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra
- 1 pound pork loin
- ½ tsp. extra virgin oil
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- ½ package Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto
- ½ tsp. kosher sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butterfly pork loin by making one long slice through the loin, leaving at least ¾ inch uncut. Open pork loin like a book, cover with plastic wrap, and pound into ½-inch thick piece. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until lightly brown and fragrant. Then, add spinach and sauté until wilted. Mix in risotto, salt, and pepper.
- Spread risotto mixture in an even layer, stopping about 1 inch from long edge of tenderloin. Roll tenderloin tightly, wrapping risotto in the middle and tie tightly with 3 to 4 pieces of butcher’s twine. Season exterior with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place pork loin on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F.
- Turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 4 to 6 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing twine and slicing.