Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini BitesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Appetizers, Snacks
If you’re looking for a healthy and tasty appetizer, look no further than these Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini Bites. They’re easy to make and perfect for a party or game day. Plus, they’re gluten-free and vegetarian. So go ahead and give them a try!
How to Make Zucchini Bites
Searching for a healthy and delicious snack? These Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini Bites are easy to make and will be a hit with your friends and family. This healthy snack is perfect for satisfying those mid-day hunger pangs, or for serving up at your next party. They’re a simple, yet tasty, way to enjoy zucchini. Plus, they’re a lot healthier than traditional fried snacks.
This recipe for Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini Bites is a quick and easy way to get your zucchini fix. The zucchini is coated in a parmesan mixture, then air fried to perfection. The result is a crispy, cheesy bite that is absolutely addictive. And the best part is that this recipe can be made in under 30 minutes. So, if you’re in the mood for some zucchini bites, preheat your air fryer and get started on this delicious recipe!
To make them,, simply mix together some parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper in a bowl. Then toss your zucchini cubes in the mixture until they’re well-coated. Pour them into the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees. Once they’re nice and crispy, serve immediately with your favorite sauce.
These bites are best served hot out of the air fryer, but they can also be reheated in the oven, air fryer or microwave. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to French fries or other fried foods, these zucchini bites are a perfect option. And since they’re cooked in the air fryer, they’re guilt-free. So, go ahead and enjoy these healthy zucchini bites!
This recipe makes two servings. On a Nutrisystem weight loss plan? Log one serving as half of a PowerFuel, one Extra and one Vegetable serving in your NuMi app journal. Or feel free to enjoy both servings and count it as one PowerFuel, two Extras and two Vegetable servings.
More Healthy Zucchini Recipes
Stocked up on zucchini at the farmers market? Check out these other delicious recipes featuring this non-starchy veggie:
- Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini Boats >
- The Best Healthy Zucchini Bread >
- Zucchini and Sweet Corn Pasta Salad >
- Vegetarian Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles >
- Italian Lovers Zucchini Boats >
- Zucchini Fritters with Soy Dipping Sauce >
- Carrot and Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai >
- 5-Ingredient Summer Chicken, Corn and Zucchini Bake >
- Green Zucchini Muffins >
- Chocolate Cranberry Zucchini Bars >
- Mexican Zucchini Boats >
- 3-Step Chicken Zucchini Nuggets >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 118
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ PowerFuel, 1 Extra, 1 Vegetable
- 2 zucchinis, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Mix together the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Add zucchini cubes and olive oil to the bowl. Toss until zucchini are well-coated in the parmesan mixture.
- Pour the zucchini bites into the air fryer basket, Cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve immediately.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.